ZX-12 - If any of this is true - OUCH!!!

Cisco, a really tight V-6 design in a sportbike might not be crazy at all. Picture a Honda Interceptor with two more cylinders. It would be no wider than an inline four, could be made light and compact with a low center of gravity...more compact for the power output than an inline four, I think.

The Honda CBX inline six seemed kind of crazy (meaning ridiculously wide) to me. A V-8 in a motorcycle seems crazy in any form if you haven't tried a V-6 first...just a natural technology path, it seems to me. Kind of like building 64-bit personal computers before going through 32-bit architecture.

I never saw an advantage in those Honda V-fours over the inline fours. But a V-6 (transverse-mounted, NOT longitudinally-mounted) could have advantages over both. It would certainly have advantages over the old CBX six...or the KZ1300, remember that tank? I think the V-8 in the BossHog is mounted longitudinally. That is the only way to do it with a car motor, but I think it is bogus.

In any case you are right, anything over 1000cc in a motorcycle frame is a big block. The R-1 might be the biggest small block, but our beloved Hayabusa motor is definitely a big block.

"Dirty Pete you Have been Busted!!!"

You better check your other thread, it is a good thing FalconCop161 is so cool and preocupied by Drunk Drivers.

Vegas my 14hp hydrostatic 1975 CubCadet will mow you down.

Dirty Pete, Vegas flips the mower over to clean seeds out on the mower deck.

Has anyone seen the web site with the 2cycle weed wacker motor made into a blender?
Try this Vegas and Dirty Pete:
www.greatbasin.net/~hurricane/

FalconCop161 it can be forced into virgin drink mode as well.

KawAbuser, you better back off i dynoed my lawn mower at 14.78 horse power, in reverse im too afraid to try it in the forward gears..........!!!!!!!!!!!

They already have a big block V8 on a bike and it's called the BossHog made in the USA,I think they use 327/350 chevy engine.I heard it screams,eats gas and is heavy.

Back