THE FINAL ZX-12/HAYABUSA ANSWER

One last tribute to the late/lame Fitch:

Fitch
Senior Member posted 13 November 1999 12:43 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ha Ha Ha, ZX12 takes your short lived title. I hearby pronounce this site dead, old weak ramblings by folks who cant measure up even threw the bike they own.

Here's one that really scared us:

Slurpee
Member posted 05 May 1999 07:04 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isnt it funny that you Eye-abusa owners are celebrating the 'fastest bike on the planet' when it took Suzuki over 10 years to claim the title? Suzuki couldnt compete in the 1100 market so they had to go to 1300cc to compete with bikes of lower size. I find that funny. Any way celebrate while you can...Kawasaki has unleashed the beast and it has your name stamped on the *** end! Getting dogged by a 1200 is going to be like getting your but kicked by a little brother..(humiliating)
Take care and see ya on the road. (Actually yall will see me, and I will only catch a glimpse of you in my rearview as I wave bye to you and leave you in the dust.)
Slurpee --- The PROUD owner of the bike that set the industry standard and held the record and title of WORDLS FASTEST MOTORCYCLE
for over 7 years, Monster Modified ZX-11D

What is the MSRP for the ZX12? (please post)
vs. 10,599$ for the Suzuki - not that you would HAVE to pay retail for the Suz. And generally will for the Kawi....
I am thinking I can take the $ difference and add about 15 - 20hp to the busa - lose about 20lbs; doing the work myself and still have money left. Dollar for dollar I know which I prefer. No brainer. I have a retirement plan to support!
btw - I have owned a ZX11 for the last several years. (now both) Love it!
It will be very interesting to see how the pub's net this out.

Pete,
I think you've hit the nail on the head. It seems that no matter what I type it is interpreted as trash talk. I don't come here slamming others. I come here defending myself or my posts. I contribute to this board and others, but on this board I've been accused of using multiple screen names, being gay, getting a sex change, etc. WTF have I ever done to you pricks? I contributed to the air density post and I got Vortech and Dana trying to argue things that I didn't say. Kawabuser seems to think I made up the Baylor hospital thing now and Maniac Marshall has given me a few digs on being a fag too. You want to know why I seem pissed? Type in Jamie in the search engine. There are quite a few posts where I've been heavily slammed for no good reason. I think the problem is that when you see I don't have a Busa, that I have a ZX-11, you immediately assume that I'm the enemy here to attack you and you look for anything you can in my posts to find fault with. You want an enemy? Why not chase Packa or Top End or ZX12Rules or the rest of the antagonizers? You ask me why I don't go to the LABusas page? Do I really need to defend myself on two fronts?
Yeah, I did say you post too much and at the time I said it, you did. If you and I ever should meet up and you want settle it, then I'm obligated to. Because I said that. People want to call me a fag and make all kinds of shi.t up? It's a smaller world than you think. How many of you met each other in Daytona? Kinda puts a face to the name and lets you know that you'd better be friendly to that guy cause now you know him. Same holds true here. I've met plenty of people I've talked to on the net and they're all really friendly. Why do we have to meet first before we give out respect?
Pete, I can easily attack your posts, so if you ever feel the need to jump in on me just remember all the times I've held back for you.

Jamie

'Jamie, these posts were started in no disrespect to anyone or any mfg. Just a simple passing comment I picked up from a reliable source.

If you do your history it was who that came off with the Baylor BS, not many will even be able read between the lines of that joke.
You should also remember all the ZX12 info crammed down this site (secret videos, stock 12's on the strip, etc).

For that matter of disrupting any future business, not likely. If you have ever met me or even spoke to me you could easily read past everything that is posted in humor. I have worked very hard to bring product for Suzuki's and KAWASAKI'S to our shores.

Jamie let it rest like the tasteless Fitch death story you created, LIGHTEN UP!

And if I have personaly offended you I am sorry.

Ninjadweeb, Shamey, 2bored...they're all the same person Todd. Your evidence dug up and displayed has no influence on him.

Ignore them and they shall die. Spineless little cyberdorks that they be, logic and substance does not appeal to them. Putting up their bed wetting posts was the right thing to do. We'll all remember them. Not.

Let them go.

You are a contributor. They are detractors.

Agreed DP. I guess the logical/soft side of me believes that I can somehow reason with and befriend them. I now need to realize that is futile. I don't consider you part of that group Kevin even if you do suffer from Alzheimers. :) Now back to the Busa Victory Celebration!

[This message has been edited by Todd (edited 18 March 2000).]

"I guess the logical/soft side of me believes that I can somehow reason with and befriend them. I now need to realize that is futile." Hahahaha stop it retodd you are killing me. Your "logical/soft side" you are trying to reason with me? You could not reason your way out of a wet paper bag, dim-wit.

Your problem is that you derive all your self esteem from a motorcycle. Someday when you grow up you will learn that there is no correlation between the speed of your motorcycle and your testosterone levels. Face it retodd even if the busa does beat the 12 you are still a loser. Hahahahahaha

What can I say to you DP. You think that I am three people. My "bedwetting post" on the other page was pointing out that your muddled brain was equating an insult against the busa as an insult against Veterans. As I remember even you admitted that you got a little carried away with that one. I have always considered you to be an misguided idiot and I still do. I did however enjoy your ridiculous story on LA Busa's about how you were in a motorcycle gang for a whole year and your exploits. Or your post about how you spent a whole year on acid. Hahahahaha what a load of crap!

Now back to the Busa beats the 12 celebration! Or "As the Busa vs 12 Turns"!

[This message has been edited by Ninjaknight (edited 18 March 2000).]

Thank god, I was beginning to think that you were going to leave me out Todd!

Who thinks Todd has way too much time on his hands? Heck, I can't even remember what he said yesterday, or was that I don't care? Hmmm....

Todd, would like to bet some money that I couldn't go 9.30's and over 200 mph on a 12?

When I think of the time and effort it must have took to compile that it begins to disturb me. I'm sure you could find some beauties from me as well. But, hey it all worked out in the long run.

Hahahaha retodd you are too much! You spent all that time researching and cutting and pasting just for me? I can't tell you how happy I am that I hurt your inner child enough to get you to do that.

I still say it will go into the 9's quicker than DP can respond to a hate poster.

As for beating the Busa. I am sure that someone will make a video of the 12 like the 201mph fantasy video on your web site hahahaha. All they need is a good tail wind and an idiot like you to beleive it.

Say it retodd Kawasaki is king! Hahaha sipe!

What's disturbing is how easy this garbage posting is to find. A total of about 10 minutes actual browsing time. That was just a tiny percentage of the total. I think the real question is: Where do people like this find so much time to come to our site and post this ridiculous trash for months on end? If you aren't able to deal with it then don't post this trash NinjaNag. I believe you must secretly wish to own the mighty Busa and are fixated on me considering the amount of time you spend here and the unusually large amount of time writing to me. Strange but understandable. Any attention you can garner no matter how negative appears to drive you. Perhaps we can all pull together and help you work through your problems? I'm betting you will continue to cut and paste old tired and baseless personal attacks for no rational reason.

[This message has been edited by Todd (edited 18 March 2000).]

Jamie you have mail

NinjaKight the ZX12 will be Busa's B*tch.

Todd, I am sure you are as sick this BS as much as I am. If the Greenies never came here to spew we would have no archive of Busa hate mail.

Peace, and peace of mind rests with Busa owners.

LIGHTEN UP RELAX, and the Suzuki guy was not a salesman - just some guy named wayne.

One of my oldie but goodies:

Todd
Senior Member posted 29 July 1999 06:45 PM
Well even based on the 'rumors' that the Kaw guys come here and spew I still have NOT seen any evidence that the never ever released 12 will have a higher top end than the already proven 1999 Busa. The Kaw guys are claiming 165 RWHP for their phantom bike.
We already know that there are plenty of stock 99' Busas around the 160RWHP range.
The Kaw guys claim the latest rumors have the two bikes weighing the same now. Assume for the sake of argument the 'rumors' about the unproven 12 are true - how will the 12 have a higher top end with only 5 extra hp and probably less torque without the superior aerodynamics of the Busa?! We've got the aerodynamic stats for the already proven 99' Busa. Where are the stats for the unproven 12?! To further fuel my scepticism - what if the rumors about the 2000 Busa having an extra 5 hp are true? We all know how incredibly easy it is to get another 5 hp out of the detuned stock Suzuki 1300 and Suzuki has shown me that when it feels like whoopin' *** they don't screw around - they just DO IT. Now if the 2000 Busa has ~ 165rwhp(same as the 12) and weighs the same as the 12, has more torque than the 12 AND perhaps most importantly has better aerodynamics than the 12 - WHO should be paranoid??!! I think the engineers wearing GREEN are the ones who should be worried. They (Kaw) also have the most to loose as the 99' Busa has already conquered all that were available to show up and face Suzuki. Furthermore, the Kaw guys on the zx-12 list CLAIM that the never released 12 will better the Busa by AT LEAST as much as the Busa bettered the Blackbird. So lets see if I have this straight - the Kaw guys have the phantom 12 running .4 - .5 seconds quicker in the quarter mile than the Busa and about 14 mph faster in top speed. I ask again WHO SHOULD BE WORRIED?! Well I'll go out on a pretty thick limb and say that it is NOT going to happen - at least not next year as the Kaw guys claim.
Thanks for reading my dissertation.

And finally - one for my good green friend Kevin:

fastzx9
Senior Member posted 25 August 1999 05:03 PM
Please do give us the URL! I find that very interesting because that would contradict the 208 mph, 9.30 quarter mile performance of the bike that was tested here in the U.S. Actually there were three U.S. test bikes, then one was totaled on a road course. Hmmmm....

I am giving ZX-12 owners a ride on my BUSA for $50.00 a pop to get aquainted with the so called "slower bike" before they step up to their "more powerfull bike" !!!!

Interested ZX-12 owners plase email me for details!

Holy Sh*t, what a pile................

What happens when Suzuki unleashes the 2001 lineup, the GSXR600 that will whoop *ss on all the competition, a new GSXR1*00 that will take on the R1 and 929.

Honda has shown some good engineering in the RC51, good bye Ducati!

What 750 would you buy in the last three years besides a GSXR, the AMA may as well call Superbike and Supersport the Suzuki Challenge!

A 1200 that was supposed to take on the worlds best (Hayabusa), ................

Competition will improve the breed, regardless of Goverment Restrictions.....

But for now Suzuki is still the ONE!

Christ!!

If I'd have known that my bitching about Kaw calling me a fag was going to start all this spitting and hair pulling I'd have kept my disgust under my hat.

BigDog can you put a lock on this thread so we can get back to the bike portion of the show again? I didn't mean to pull us back 6 months to the name calling era.

***By the way Pete, IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO TALK TO YOU THAN STOP MAKING REFERENCE TO ME!***

Let's let this thread die. I come here to discuss bikes not read name calling especially when I'm the target.

Jamie
ZX1206@aol.com

Back