THE FINAL ZX-12/HAYABUSA ANSWER

Yeah Jamie don't take it personally. This is America why the hell are we arguing about which Japanese product is better?

Besides, we all know that Kawasaki is King.

Jamie, keep posting! You may be opinionated, but anyone thats denies you are knowledgable is missing a great deal. I personally look forward to your posts, as I do many others here. There are many people that do not get along with the anononimity of the web, but in person that ususally is not the case.

Kaw,
I wish the archives went back far enough to prove it to you, I didn't say Fitch was dead. It was one of the local Kawi haters. I can't remember who it was so I won't speculate. Here's something to think about. If I'm a pro ZX-12 guy then why would I say something to offend Fitch, a guy who might have a video of the bike??

This thread has grown tiresome.

Do me a favor. I'm not Fitch, I'm not Top End, I'm not NinjaKnight, I'm Jamie. I've never used a different screen name, I'm not gay, I'm not dead, I haven't been in the Hospital. I'm a regular guy like the rest of you. So stop attacking me.

Free speech doesn't mean that you can slander someone. You are responsible for what you say. You're right this is America. You can get an assault charge for giving someone the finger. How's that for free?

Moving on to a new tread,
Jamie ZX1206@aol.com

Jamie you've "held back for me?"

Well thank God I'm still able to breathe.

In my over-posting opinion you're a humorless parasitical wannabe that sucks the blood of good conversation. With every concession you give to others like me and KawAbuser comes a price. I just wouldn't care to meet you in person after what you've put this board through. I would avoid you because I think you're an arrogant prick.

Jamie I asked you for no response and that's what I hope you'll give me in the future.

There are going to be allot of angry people out there if the Busa and ZX-12 run off together and get married. It would make sense if they did though cause this whole thing is a goddamn soap opera!

No real info, Gixxer, it just can't be that hard to find an extra 10 or 15 mph on the top end for the new 12. Even if you needed a Mr. Turbo kit, it simply can't be that hard to make one go 210. Not when their 10 year old, 150cc smaller, sport-touring pig, the ZX-11, went mid-170's way back in the day. My opinion; anybody who wants to go 200+ on a ZX-12 and can't find it isn't trying very hard.

JAMIE, why are you ALWAYS embroiled in trash talk? Why not use your superpowers for the good of mankind? Or at least try a little good humor once in a while.

You just seem to bring out the worst in everyone you touch.

No reply necessary or wanted.

The archives go all the way back to day one. It's the search function that only seems to go back a certain amount of time. Everything is here - you just have to dig the old fashioned way.

Disregard - I just checked and it looks like early May 99 are the oldest postings available. That means eventually this will all be lost! I supposed about 50% of it needs to be lost but the other half should be preserved somewhere.

[This message has been edited by Todd (edited 17 March 2000).]

Here's part of the 50% that needs to be lost - we'll never forget it anyway :):

Fitch
Senior Member posted 07 May 1999 10:36 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I was shocked at what I saw today. It was a video of a Kawasaki ZX12? Being run at a dragstrip somewhere and on top speed. The numbers? Hold on to your helmets! 8.96 e.t. at 151mph and 206mph top speed! This was shown to me by a employee that must remain anonymous. I couldnt and cant believe it. Is this even posible?

--------------------------------------------

I guess he finally got his answer!

Another past moment in fantasyland:

Coops
Senior Member posted 21 May 1999 03:29 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You may want to read the latest info at motorcycleworld. They have released plans of the airbox setup. The ZX12 is now quoted as having at least 180hp at the crank and the top speed well over 200mph (217mph - I doubt it though). Looks pretty sleek to me.

Remember this moment of brilliance?

Coops
Senior Member posted 25 May 1999 08:00 AM
Yeah - give the guy a break. If he has seen the video he has seen the video. If it is not the real thing then it is not the real thing. I too doubt the 8.9 second quarter but after reading about the Kwaka's supposed 196HP at the crank including air ram I can see the beast in the slightly slower than mid 9's with PRO rider if you take into account it's light weight in comparison to the Busa.

Just to show I don't play favorites:

DRAGBIKE_dot_COM
Senior Member posted 28 May 1999 07:48 PM
YZFR1, how aerodynamic are the older ZX-11's... and yet Terry Kizer's ran 234 MPH!
I think the ZX-12 will have no problem touching the 200 MPH mark, but.. a handfull of bikes can. How many can hold it there safely, and at a point that the rider feels comfortable at? That's where the Hayabusa takes over.

The moment of truth?!

Fitch
Senior Member posted 15 November 1999 06:00 PM
Yes , I did intialy post the trap speed at 151mph but after being told by one you experts that could not be true I decided to post a different speed which was 161mph, I made that up, then I was told that couldnt be right either so after that I decided to play games. You deserve it. I never posted the death thing, that was done by a coworker after I left the country on business. And again I just flat dont care what any of you think or say. I started out on this site with no ill intentions but was provoked, to bad.

Can't forget the King of Crap can we?:

Toobad
Senior Member posted 01 October 1999 09:44 PM
Too bad you all wasted your money on yesterdays news. I was reading about your clutches....cut out problems and general poor design issues. Too bad you guys wasted your money.
The first post talks about the bike you will see passing you on the road. Yes it is going to smoke you. Read about what the motor is and weep. You know Kawasaki is king....read your history.

The second picture is just the ZX-12 in red. Some of you thinking of buying a busa might want to look at this picture cause this bike is beautiful!! It makes the busa look like a girls bike.

Or his sidekick:

Kong
Senior Member posted 02 October 1999 12:58 PM
How do we know if any of you actually own a Hayabusa? From the idiotic posts some of you geniuses make I would be surprized if half of you own anything. No, toobad, these guys didnt buy the wrong bike, would you want some of these guys owning Kawasakis? They will talk there hopeful trash right up to the last minute until a 12 dusts them off then they will just disapear like the GSXR owners did for years and years of mired stagnation that that turd bike made them endure

Some people NEVER change:

Ninjaknight
Senior Member posted 13 November 1999 05:47 PM
Hahahah typical DP. He is whining about the evil Fitch who makes "hate posts" so close to the Veterans Day thread? DP unlike you I did serve and I am at a loss as to why I should be offended with Fitch for making fun of the Busa. As a veteran I am more offended with people like you who try to stifle free speech by using ridiculous phrases like "hate post" for speech you don't agree with. Most veterans served to protect rights like free speech. Newsflash DP in the real world making fun of a motorcycle does not constitute a "hate post". I can see how someone with over 1200 posts on a board can confuse reality with the make pretend world of the Internet. Seek therapy.
As for the 12 it is going to smoke the Busa! Hahahah smoke it like a cheap cigar! It breaks into nines faster than DP can type "hate post". BTW things are really boring around here since they got rid of the other "hate poster" the evil TooBad.

Back