• Slip on

Votes: 197 21.3%
  • Slip on (Down from a full system)

Votes: 19 2.1%
  • Full System

Votes: 411 44.5%
  • Full System (Up from a Slip on)

Votes: 44 4.8%
  • Full System (But would like to go back to stock/Slip on)

Votes: 6 0.7%
  • Slip on (But would like to go back to Stock/Full system)

Votes: 26 2.8%

• Total voters
Micron bolt on's cut six inches down for the shorty look.

They are loud enough for me. They give a low rumble at idle that vibrates the house. Not too loud. The way I like it.

SD530481.JPG

Oddly enough, i just had a discussion about this with my wife. I'm the odd man out here, i think, because I think im going to go back to stock.

The reason being: we live in a fairly nice, but VERY quiet neighborhood, and when i come home late at night, im sure my exhaust pisses people off.

See my ad in the classified section. :beerchug:

I had D&D slip ons which were ok but changed things up & went with a Tsukigi Spec 2 on both of my Busa's & never looked back . It made great HP & Trq , They sound Awesome & the build quality is 2nd to none ! :thumbsup:

100_0221__Large_.jpg

wm_normal_100_0256.jpg

HMF 4 in 1 carbon fiber - have grown to love the look. :thumbsup:

displayimage.php

I honestly like the stock exhaust, but am contemplating going with the R77 in the future.

D

Yoshi full system, TFI and TRE. Added about 8HP, 3-4Ft Lbs Torque and lightened her by about 20-25LBs. Love it!:thumbsup:

muzzy carbon slip ons that came with it..very quiet until revved then it screams!

Although I would consider possibly trading for something a little louder..

stock since Dec. '04.
Buying a Brock's streetsmart series 4-1 titanium.
The main reason for this purchase over the others is it is the quietest, while providing all of the performance. Quiet is important. Stealth is great.

I have a Two Brothers slip on and I love the sound of it. I don't really need more power she has plenty. If I do a 240 tire and loose a lot of HP then I will consider it. I was told no need for thje power comander eather. I do want to put a K&N filter in her though.:thumbsup:

dual HMF high mount full system...love the look, sound, power, easier chain maintenance, and wouldn't change to anything else :beerchug:

IMG_3493 (Large).jpg

I have D&D slip ons but i've been thinking about getting a full system. On long rides I have to be in the rear because everyone complains about headaches. Loud pipes saves lives.

Last edited:
I voted slip on, Even if the two bro's muffler's are bolt on. It run's and sound's very good and don't feel the need to go any farther with the exhaust.

I have stock exhaust but switch the cans occasionally with my yoshi stainless bolt-ons. I actually prefer the stock cans....:dunno:

Back