• Slip on

Votes: 197 21.3%
  • Slip on (Down from a full system)

Votes: 19 2.1%
  • Full System

Votes: 411 44.5%
  • Full System (Up from a Slip on)

Votes: 44 4.8%
  • Full System (But would like to go back to stock/Slip on)

Votes: 6 0.7%
  • Slip on (But would like to go back to Stock/Full system)

Votes: 26 2.8%

• Total voters

Akumu

Registered
Which of the poll options suits you? If none, please explain.

Why did you choose that exhaust? Do you regret it? Would you ever try a different exhaust/full system/slip on?

I have a full muzzy and i love it the sound is awesome...but i bought the bike with it already on there I definatly dont wanna trade for anything else

I have the R-77 slip ons and I am happy with them. I would not change them for anything else.

Brocks Shortmeg. I might go with an Alienhead but that would just be a muffler change. I love the sound and the service you get from Brock's is unbeatable!!!

Hindle Brock full system is what I have and if I ever changed it I would get another brocks
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
My Yosh slip-on's were already on the bike when I bought it. I like the fact they are polished stainless steel....easy to keep purdy! :laugh:

micron 4 into 1. had it put on with zero miles on the bike for weight savings and badazz sound.

Yoshimura Full TRS SS 4-2-1.... I've been using Yosh parts since the early '70s and will continue to do so.

Went to Leo Vince bolt-ons first to improve the sound. Then went to a Devil High Mount because I like the look and love the sound. Other then the clearance with the swing arm issue found with some high mount systems, I’m very pleased. Also, figured out a fix for the clearance issue too.

I have a full muzzy and i love it the sound is awesome...but i bought the bike with it already on there I definatly dont wanna trade for anything else

Great price, Great sound, cant beat it for the money.
Posted via Mobile Device

Stock. Have contemplated both slip-ons and a full system but, to me, $$$ vs gain, just isn't worth it. I never use all the power my bike has now, so spending big bucks for more power I'll never use, well..
Plus, I like the quieter exhaust, I can get away with murder. Go by a country house at 80mph and the people out in the yard don't even turn around to look. I love it.:thumbsup:

I have the stockers with the can mod. I like the stock look and with the mod they sound great. Didn't want to spennd all that cash just to change the sound either.

I should be able to spell it , I know i cant pronounce it but I think the t is silent but got a tsungi full exhaust . It is obnoxiously loud and sounds great. The performance gain is amazing.

Went to Leo Vince bolt-ons first to improve the sound. Then went to a Devil High Mount because I like the look and love the sound. Other then the clearance with the swing arm issue found with some high mount systems, I’m very pleased. Also, figured out a fix for the clearance issue too.

I could search. Then again I'm hung over & lazy today. :Oo:
Can you be more specific on your "clearance" issues.
Thanks

Back