• Slip on

Votes: 197 21.3%
  • Slip on (Down from a full system)

Votes: 19 2.1%
  • Full System

Votes: 411 44.5%
  • Full System (Up from a Slip on)

Votes: 44 4.8%
  • Full System (But would like to go back to stock/Slip on)

Votes: 6 0.7%
  • Slip on (But would like to go back to Stock/Full system)

Votes: 26 2.8%

• Total voters
I have D&D slip ons which came with the bike as I bought it used. They look great and are very loud to the point that I think if I was going to go on any long trips I would likely put the stock cans back on for the long haul. When I run this bike beside my Gixxer that has a Yosh header I can't even hear the Gixxer at idle. The Busas sound is pure evil with the D&D's.::18

Modified stockers aren't one of the choices. Mine have 14 1/2" holes drilled in the front and rear baffle plates of each can. Sounds great and with ceramic coating, looks pretty good too.

DSCN0481Medium.jpg

r77 full system on mine. Weight loss with a good sound, but not loud! Quieter then my arkapovic on my 02 1k full system!

Gutted Micron full system titanium headers!!!! No restriction, very nice sound, and a bit more go!!!! LOVE IT

I had yosh slip ons and loved the tone...but i wanted sum louder cause when i ride with ppl i cant hear my bike at all so i shoped around and went with roaring toyz megaphone...it was a lil louder than i thought it would b but it sounds good...lost a lil low end but 4500 rpm it stands up even layin on the tank...not bad for sound but pricey

My SV came with the Yosh saving me from having to buy it, and I LOVE IT! I am partial to the Yosh exhausts, but really like the carbon fiber ones better as they do not burn you.

SSPX0036.jpg

Hindle full system.. cuz it is what Darrell wanted while my bike was still his.. then he bought another Busa and gave me his... so I essentially bought MYSELF a new Hindle Full system exhaust.

full muzzy and lovin it sounds great and thats not just my opinion thats everybody who hears it

ATM slipons. Went from Yana shiki to two Brothers (cause I wrecked it not cause Yana sounded bad) sounds better though with TB. When i can go Turbo I will step up but no turbo I don't need full exhaust.

Here's mine

Last edited by a moderator:
Dayum..just did full write up..gone to cyber space.
850.00 for a Full muzzy ti and a pc II...had drilled out stock cans back in 02. Wanted a full sys. next post said i'll sell ya mine [going turbo he said]... 167.8 Hp's at the rear wheel in Ohio......just rocks.. My Bud's say when i do a redline flyby..sounds like downtown Bagdad :laugh: Pic from today May 8 2009. 33k on it now. Runs so smooth..BT-016's are awsome...glad ya can't read my plate eh'

IMGP5109.jpg

IMGP5110.jpg

Last edited:
TiForce low mount. Ended up paying 600 shipped brand new off ebay. For that deal I couldn't pass it up. The title of the listing was worded weird and ended at like 2:00am. Kinda lucked out.:whistle:

Yosh Stainless Full Duplex R-22 Bling

And one of the Great reasons for a four into One is EASY CHAIN MAINTENANCE LUBE etc..

Had an 03 Busa stock exhaust after coming off 02 R1.......
Went to 05 GSXR1000 and loved the single sided pipe when I lubed chain...quick and easy access..........so when I went back to a 07 Busa the first thing was to put on a 4 into 1 and get rid of the HEAVY stock pipes.......

Back