Votes: 16 15.4%
  • Miller High Life

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Coors

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Budweiser

Votes: 5 4.8%

• Total voters
well since my favorite was not there... I chose Heineken... And I see Im the only one, too :laugh:

But if I had the choice, I would have picked Guinness...

But on the little less mainstream side, my absolute favorite is Mississippi Mud... I envy all you in states you can still buy it... Its no longer here in NM... :(

But on the little less mainstream side, my absolute favorite is Mississippi Mud... I envy all you in states you can still buy it... Its no longer here in NM... :(

I had some when I was working in Westchester Co. in NY. Haven't seen it since.

gotta get darker for me, anything German I will try/drink around here the easiest to find and good are st pauli girl and warsteiner, spaten has some good ones to.

gotta get darker for me, anything German I will try/drink around here the easiest to find and good are st pauli girl and warsteiner, spaten has some good ones to.

Yeah, the beer at wurstfest is pretty good as well .

Man you just missed it, they were on the list eariler. What had happened was this big kangaroo came by and snatched them right off the list. Thoses things are mean.

Should be easy to spot him then he will be the one leaning against the wall with his legs crossed sunglasses half way down his nose and asking where the nearest bar is cause there wasn't enough beer on that list :laugh::beerchug:

Michelob Ultra has my vote..low carbs

Screw the carbs, just a good tasting beer. :thumbsup:

Second would be yeungling or however the f you spell it.

Lastly would be to drive to the next store :laugh:

I still want to try a true German beer, we in the states are screwed outta that.

I need to back to Marshall, MI. There is a Micro Brewery there called Dark Horse Brewery that has some fantastic beer....and food. If you are ever in the area I highly recommend a visit. Just don't go on your bike.

Back