If you had to choose lol...

shutup.gif

I will try and answer this for semi. Before we were "official", he said if I have a problem with "lucy", or him going on long trips then we wouldn't work out! As you can see we are together.And I do not dare to conflict with his first love of riding!
thumb_up.gif

I've only been married for less than a year, but i know better than to answer this question. This is just like the "Do i look fat in this?" kinda question....
firedevil.gif

When I first got my Busa, I would have said.....Keep the wife, But that was before the baby came out.......NOT MINE !!!! Want to know what my answer is now, and I don't drink ? I'll wait..........

well now that we have this all cleared up... I expect everyone to surrender their beer to ME.... Shipping address upon request..

Well I gave up drinking 10-15 years ago (lost count) and the wife and I split 2 years ago...so...that leaves the BUSA
race.gif

i got rid of the wife, could live without beer, so i'll keep the Busa...

and my girlfriend...

and hard liquor
beerchug.gif
problem solved
laugh.gif

Easy one fo me...  No wife!  I will drink liquor...  but if had to choose i would keep the wife, it's cheaper to keep her.  
cool.gif

Have no wife or g/f.....never drank........don't have a 'Busa yet. Why the hell am I still alive?? Will have busa in 2 weeks........

Ron

Back