Have you ever wheelied...?

Have you ever wheelied on your Hayabusa?

• Yes, power wheelie(s) by accident.

Votes: 196 30.2%
  • Yes, clutch wheelie(s) by accident.

Votes: 46 7.1%
  • Yes, power wheelies. (On purpose)

Votes: 302 46.5%
  • Yes, clutch wheelies. (On purpose)

Votes: 104 16.0%
  • No, never. (I don't care about that sort of thing.)

Votes: 52 8.0%
  • No, never. (But wouldn't mind eventually learning either technique.)

Votes: 66 10.2%
  • Only baby ones through excessive throttle.

Votes: 85 13.1%
  • I stunt on my Hayabusa. (I also have a toilet made of gold. I'm so rich.)

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • Yes, it/they didn't/don't end well. (Wrecked/Rashed)

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • No. My bike doesn't respond well to 'YUT UNNNGGGH!'

Votes: 15 2.3%

• Total voters
I'd wheelie but two things mess me up:
A) I need a new back tire, it just spins from the torque which doens't bring the front up even an inch lol
2) I havent' tried the YUT UNNNGGGH! yet which I'm sure will work like a dream
D) There's 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count, and those who can't

I'd wheelie but two things mess me up:
A) I need a new back tire, it just spins from the torque which doens't bring the front up even an inch lol
2) I havent' tried the YUT UNNNGGGH! yet which I'm sure will work like a dream
D) There's 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count, and those who can't

:rofl::thumbsup:

Man I love the sound of quiet exhaust and the sound the front tire makes landing down at 95MPH. Cant type in what the sound is but I am sure those that carry the front end from 20mph through 1st into 2nd landing it have heard it.:thumbsup:

Well 30 percentile on this one :laugh: she's a bad girl some times :whistle: What ??? I'm just riding the dayum thing :rofl:

On purpose power wheelie with good height sure ocasionally, never really to the `balance point` with it, as I too have spilled the dirtbikes on ocasion.
:bowdown: and `envy` (a little) them `bad boys` that can stand it up and go 100mph down the highway all day long...plenty of them out there.
Slight power wheelie(s) everytime I get on it...repeatedly:thumbsup:

First time i wheelied the busa i had had it for a month and a half and was out riding with friends, my buddy on a built 07 gixxer 1k took off like a bat outta hell from a light so i decided i was going to follow so i smacked it hard it came up probably 8-10" floated for a while then sat down as i was shifting into second and i kept running through the gears... look in the mirror and its a state trooper so i stopped he draws his gun pulls me off the bike and i got arrested for fleeing and eluding.... $5500 later im on probation till august and no license till july...

First time i wheelied the busa i had had it for a month and a half and was out riding with friends, my buddy on a built 07 gixxer 1k took off like a bat outta hell from a light so i decided i was going to follow so i smacked it hard it came up probably 8-10" floated for a while then sat down as i was shifting into second and i kept running through the gears... look in the mirror and its a state trooper so i stopped he draws his gun pulls me off the bike and i got arrested for fleeing and eluding.... $5500 later im on probation till august and no license till july...

had me till this part....mood killer, sorry to hear about the penalties....

I just realized after seeing this thread popping up again, that even though I've commented in it, I haven't posted any pics!:laugh:(post ho'n, and just showing reruns til spring:laugh:)
So if it's gonna run again we need more pics!
Post em up!!!!!

And for the haters.....:moon:

Bikes5-15-10_0650.jpg

Bikes5-15-10_0605.jpg

DSC_0581.jpg

DSC_0591.jpg

Bikes5-15-10_0649.jpg

How can you own a busa and NOT wheelie if you use the throttle like it should be used? lol. I'm not a stand up wheelie kinda guy, but over the years of hard throttle twisting I've gotten pretty good at riding power wheelies under most conditions, especially geared down and piped up :thumbsup:

I had my BKing out riding two months ago with some guys and we do some pretty quick street stuff on roads with no cars. We stopped and turned right and I jumped on the gas and let the clutch out without my timing being PERFECT. Well, up came the front wheel for the first time and when I slammed it down with my arms locked tight it broke one bone in my arm. So now that I'm riding again, I'm taking it easier. Oh it didn't help that I have a quick turn throttle on the bike too. It only takes the blink of an eye (literally!) to have something go bad right away. The bike was finely tuned with gearing and speed throttle and it bit me. I leanred a valuable lesson. I'm not Rossi's brother!

Back