Your best Miles per gallon ?

+1 on the Speedohealer.
It will get your speedometer accurate to gps, and with any tire or sprocket size.

48 is about right,
Gen I use to show
50 on the gauge
if I was nice .

Doing my best to get more MPG out of here ~ hope this plenum will help me get over 50 MPG's *

Turbo intake top.jpg

I got somewhere in the high 40s one day completely inside Yellowstone NP riding every paved road in the Park. Normally I get somewhere in the mid 30s depending.

gas mileage? lol........
You laugh but you don't ride cross country obviously because if you did there would be a understanding of its importance.
I could easily lmao @ a useless stretched turbo bird that would not make it out of its state maybe even county before either it or rider gave up. If the bike can't make 150miles on a tank with mix of fun riding its not up to task of touring. 200 miles per tank is preferable.

You laugh but you don't ride cross country obviously because if you did there would be a understanding of its importance.
I could easily lmao @ a useless stretched turbo bird that would not make it out of its state maybe even county before either it or rider gave up. If the bike can't make 150miles on a tank with mix of fun riding its not up to task of touring. 200 miles per tank is preferable.
lol.. u tell ureself what u want to tell ureself… buy some more titanium bolts

I told you. I did order more from Dave @ pro Bolt on Wednesday.
lol.... u and toad are outta control... but we all have our likes and personal tastes... I just commented what I did because even from the factory... the busa is a hot rod... we all know it… u know what I mean? my mustang gets 15 mpg.... not good.

I usually get around 36mpg in normal (my normal :) ) driving. The best I got was with my wife on her bike and some friends. It was a slower ride to lake of the Ozarks and I got 46mpg. I was shocked since the best I had ever recorded before was 39. Guess steady throttle and slower speeds can make a difference. Who knew.

Back