MPG

I think I get about 47 miles to a tank
laugh.gif

I ride 130 miles round trip daily and get between 43-48. Mostly back roads so 65-85 with some trips to 155. Mode a gets best and mode c the worst. Mostly ride in mode a. C only in rain and when temp is at 30. This bike is very comfortable, the xm radio does help.

On my gen1, I have been trying to watch my gas mileage and baby the Busa while trying to make every dime count. When I baby it, I was getting worse than riding normal. Most rodes where I am at, I can't get up past 45 miles an hour and the Busa hates that.

I rode around for 6 hours on Sunday and topped off the tank 3 times. I was averaging 46mpg all day. Mix of highway and quick blasts. So althoug I'm getting great milage, I find myself wasting money on gas because I can't stop riding this thing. AND GOING NOWHERE.
werd.gif
I thought I could possibly save some money on gas by getting a bike but like CJ says, I tend to spend more money just riding to go nowhere and everywhere.

I rode around for 6 hours on Sunday and topped off the tank 3 times. I was averaging 46mpg all day. Mix of highway and quick blasts. So althoug I'm getting great milage, I find myself wasting money on gas because I can't stop riding this thing. AND GOING NOWHERE.
werd.gif
I thought I could possibly save some money on gas by getting a bike but like CJ says, I tend to spend more money just riding to go nowhere and everywhere.
+++1

laugh.gif

Somebody should take the keys away from us!
We're going straight to bankruptcy!!

On the other hand, let them try to get a hold of my Busa's key....yeaaaah right!!!!
guns.gif

jump9.gif

i believe it, because mine is doing high high 40's, but keep in mind thats cruising down my favorite back roads @ a sane speed. this is an 08 btw

Back