you can absolutely positively not do a wheelie on a Busa

Liked the Video action. At first hated the background music till I picked up on the lyrics :p Especially When the Chicas threw in the Haybusa! Viva Hayabusa! (s) @ the end :)

(Chris Speding) (Motor Bikin)

Motor bikin' - motor bikin' -
Motor bikin' - motor cycling
Moving on the Queens highway
Looking like a streak of lightening
If you gotta go go gotta go motor bike riding
Listen to me and I'll tell you no lie
Too fast to live too young to die
I bought a new machine today say
It takes your breath away.

Motor bikin' - motor bikin' - motor bikin' - motor cycling
Moving on the Queens highway looking like a streak of lightening.

Oh baby wont you come with me
I'll take you where you want to be
Well here I am again I'm dressed in black
I got my baby she's a riding up back
a we're doing about ninety five
whoo it's so good to be alive.

Hayabusa! Viva Hayabusa!
Hayabusa! Viva Hayabusa!
Hayabusa! Viva Hayabusa!
Hayabusa! Viva Hayabusa!

I was thinkin the same thing Bcc! :thumbsup:

HHmmm, everyone here knows that's not true.

I am told that if we can pull a front wheel up on a Busa that we need some vid. Well we went down to the local track Friday night and shot a little. Sorry the vid itself turned out kinda crappy, but gives a little entertainment.

For anyone wanting to rag on my blue jeans...I was wearing armor plated underwear and protected what really matters~!~

If you don't like wheelies, feel free to post your opinion on the matter then please move on to something that you can enjoy.

I also tried out my new GoPro camera and looked like it took some really good on board video. Guess what, as soon as I tried to copy it all over I accidently erased every single video off the card and it did not copy. I'll have to try again next time.

Hope you enjoy the video

No flames here Outlaw...that was awesome! :beerchug:

i constantly wheelied my stock 05 and 07 busas in first, at about 15mph, all the way to the limiter. and went to jail for it too:whistle:

Believe it or not, this particular track actually has WHEELIE CONTESTS~!~

Whooo hooooo~!~!~!~

Most tracks around here are "fairly" lenient...this one is by far the most fun~!~

Where are you from? I live in Lynchburg Va. I must miss you when i go(i keep hereing bout how well you ride)( aka orange and black busa) Igo from time to time.Used to go alot when i had my 2002 burgandy Z28.But learning to launch this dam thing is getting the best of me lol. I guess i've lost some balls lol(I hate to admit it at the age of 41).Cool vid and hope to see ya up at the bridge some time bro.

Where are you from? I live in Lynchburg Va. I must miss you when i go(i keep hereing bout how well you ride)( aka orange and black busa) Igo from time to time.Used to go alot when i had my 2002 burgandy Z28.But learning to launch this dam thing is getting the best of me lol. I guess i've lost some balls lol(I hate to admit it at the age of 41).Cool vid and hope to see ya up at the bridge some time bro.

Good to see someone close by...we'll have to hook up once it cools down a bit~!~

PS: I'm in your twin city 45 minutes away :laugh:

thats a sweet video. I can wheelie my bandit a little, don't have nerds big enough to wheelie the 'busa yet. Whats the name of the track that you're playing at the end where they're singing "hayabusa"?

Good to see someone close by...we'll have to hook up once it cools down a bit~!~

PS: I'm in your twin city 45 minutes away :laugh:

Would be cool with me maybe a meet some night.We have quite a few bikes around here,pretty cool group.Just give me a shout maybe we can have a little get together and ride one day or night(weekend night if at night).

Back