STUNT.CA doing Wheelies and Burnouts

hayabusapower

Registered
STUNT.CA doing Wheelies and Burnouts

My friend brought me to see this guys practicing doing stunts. There called STUNT.CA. Pretty impressive when you see it live for the first time, one guy was even doing he's stunts on a Harley :bowdown: So I decided to make a small video of them. Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, I always appreciate the folks out there doing these stunts.Amazing to me how the guy on the harley makes out.There are quite a few dedicated v-twin guys tricking it out .It is cool and confirm you filmed this in Montreal ,ca as I noticed your addresss.Hope so because it would be nice to see the folks from PQ tricking it up as I know there is a big sportbike crowd there.I especially used to love being passed on the 13 Northbound by some tiny babe strapped to her 1000gixxer ripping up the autoroute with barely anything on.

Thanks, I always appreciate the folks out there doing these stunts.Amazing to me how the guy on the harley makes out.There are quite a few dedicated v-twin guys tricking it out .It is cool and confirm you filmed this in Montreal ,ca as I noticed your addresss.Hope so because it would be nice to see the folks from PQ tricking it up as I know there is a big sportbike crowd there.I especially used to love being passed on the 13 Northbound by some tiny babe strapped to her 1000gixxer ripping up the autoroute with barely anything on.

It is cool, and belive it or not a Harley will wheelie just like any other bike. His is so easy because of the massive rear sprocket too:beerchug:

Impressive and fun to watch, I just can't imagine slamming a Busa to the ground many times as you practiced and developed your skills! Obviously, starting out on a thrasher makes a lot of sense.

I live near the 13. Where r u from? If ever u come back in my area we should ride together. Hayabusa should stick together, where a class on our own lol.

Salut buddy, I grew up in Roxboro and last lived in PQ in 2005 at Morin Heights.Living in Victoria now so probably won't be in quebec on my bike anytime soon but you never know.

Back