Busa wheelies

Very nice wheelies .
Girls like guys with Skills ....:laugh:

Growing up I used to do alot more but now at forty I'm skeered !
Tell me something though is it easier to balance bike when you stand up on pegs ?
Why is it everyone stands on pegs nowadays ?
Are you covering rear brake when standing also ?
Wheelies I used to do were all sitting down .
Again very impressive I'm just curious on the questions above .

Yeah Blanca, it's much easier. Your center of gravity is higher and you can lean forward. I think it's alot easier to loop one sittin down. And no, I wasn't usin the rear brake, I can if I wanna ride it out really slow.

Thanks guys for postin that up for me!:beerchug: Me and my friend on the 06 GSXR1000 are tryin to sync alot of our tricks, it's hard to match speed on both bikes. His is -3 teeth in the front, mine is stock. We've got more and we'll be back...I'll have some stoppies too:laugh:

Isn't easier to put left foot on passenger peg ?

I'd do it on a 600, or 750 all day, forget the Bus !! :bowdown:

That's a nice road to be practicing on. Not in traffic, all you have to worry about are deer in the woods. :D

Nice video, and I'll admit I did laugh at the stoppie. :laugh:

Isn't easier to put left foot on passenger peg ?

I'd do it on a 600, or 750 all day, forget the Bus !! :bowdown:

Nah, all the same, doesn't matter where my feet are, usually just on the rider pegs. If you do em on a 600 and 750, the Busa is no different, try it!

That's a nice road to be practicing on. Not in traffic, all you have to worry about are deer in the woods. :D

Nice video, and I'll admit I did laugh at the stoppie. :laugh:

I did too, she got me:laugh: didn't think thata made the final cut:laugh: I got good ones comin!

I was told Busa's were notorious for this..........

- Hayabusa Wheelie Accident[/url]

So I never tried it.

Last edited by a moderator:
cool vid....
of coarse the Busa wheelies :thumbsup:
4358546508_edd8e6933f_b1.jpg

Back