Busa wheelies

sixpack577

Top Gun
Donating Member
Registered
I talk alot about wheeles here, so finally I've got a little proof:laugh:
My friends wife does photography, yesterday was her first time shooting video and editing. She finished it last night and posted it to Youtube. Here's the link youtube.com/watch?v=tjfWefL5MZw I'm gonna try to post that here, but I never have before. So if I can't, maybe someone will be kind enough to do it for me.
Of course that's me on my 08, and 3 of the crew, an 06 GSXR 1000, an 04 GSXR 1000, and even an 07 ZX10. I'm getting some pictures too, I'll post them here later. We've got some wheelies for a mile or two and some more stunts too. There's a couple Fastwst Wheelie contests at 2 nearby tracks next month. I'm gonna try to get better shots and videos of all of us.
This is an open invitation to come stunt and ride with us, pm me. Hope you like. And to all the haters, yes, that IS a STOCK:laugh: 08 ridin wheelies

Sixpack the series of letters after the equals sign is what you want to cut and paste inside of YouTube link if you want it directly available here without link .

Very nice wheelies .
Girls like guys with Skills ....:laugh:

Growing up I used to do alot more but now at forty I'm skeered !
Tell me something though is it easier to balance bike when you stand up on pegs ?
Why is it everyone stands on pegs nowadays ?
Are you covering rear brake when standing also ?
Wheelies I used to do were all sitting down .
Again very impressive I'm just curious on the questions above .

Sixpack the series of letters after the equals sign is what you want to cut and paste inside of YouTube link if you want it directly available here without link .

AHHHHH, that's how you do it. Learn something new every day.

Well, maybe not. I copied & pasted, and just got the code, BUT I'm afraid I'd do this.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Back