Busa Wheelies

G

Bike wheelies great as stock, no need to change anything. Dragbike.com has the best article I've seen yet on how to do them. Mine responds very well to cruising between 3,500 - 4,000rpm in first, coming off the throttle then quickly snapping it back on. Of course keep that back brake covered, it's a little lively !

This bike will pickup the front end just fine no problems,I'm 210 lbs and it comes up easy,had a guy in those new BMW Z3 or what ever you call those sport cars try to block my way going to the on ramp to HWY 237 San Jose and I open my bike up and did a 60ft short wheelie while passing him.

What's up, I have been trying wheelies on my busa. I am a 205 pound guy and the bike throttle wheelies fine. Has anyone changed any spockets or anything to make the busas wheely even easier? Please list some wheelie tips.

Not a chance. He'd only buy BMW. Don't you know they build the best quality everything?

Oh sorry. That was 20 years ago. Sooner everyone realises that the sooner they'll have to build decent up-to-date cars/bikes that cost the same as everyone elses stuff.

Back