Yoshimura\'s Prototyping Rear Sets

OB_KawAbuser

Registered
For those interested, Yosh-USA revealed that rear sets are in the prototype stage as we speak and retail units could be here in 30-60 days for winter mods.

Dr. Busa rear sets are footpegs and the associated hardware, brake pedal, shift lever, linkage, and mounting hardware.

There is a swedish company that makes *rearsets* RAASK is their name, you may have heard of them.

There are never stupid questions, only ones you do not ask are stupid :)

I need one, who were you talking with @ Yosh?
These damn moveable foot pegs are going to kill me yet.

Another good point, the foot pegs take some of the impact should you have a spill.

...AAAAAhhhhhhhhh i know of Raasks. I will call them now and tell them that rearsets means "fotpinnar" (rearsets in swedish).

Great News ... I was asking about them a month ago ... let me know if you get more info.

I'll be happy to 'beta' test a set for Yosh
8+)

Dr Busa. Rearsets betyder inte bara fotpinnar men også hele fotpinnarplatten med tilbehør.
Dvs at du skifter ut hele platten med en ny slik at du kan få en annen plassering av foten på sykkelen. ok ?

Trevligt med lite nordbor här i forumet. Har du varit och kört på Tullinge Raceway eller Bike Weekend i Västerås någonting i sommar ? Ibland är det lite norrmän där och härjar.

Sagge

Dr.Busa. Nei har ikke vert på Bike weekend i år. Var der for mange år siden ( 92-93 ) .
Kjørte med Busaen min i Piteå ( 10,12 @226 )
Men vanlighvis kjører jeg med min Gs1100EF dragsykkel ( 9,22@247 ).

Lutefisk. A Norwegian way to destroy codfish.
Loks like yelly and tastes like........
awwwghhhh

:)

Raask informed me this summer that he would not have the time to start working on rear sets for our 1300's until this winter.

Back