Can i run 9's with these mods

try raising the rear back up and make the suspension soft so when you launch it squats and stay squatted let a ton of air out of the tire i normally run 12 psi

for those of you that watched the videos can tell i was still doing things wrong
Was not pinning wot off the line i did not have the rear slammed all the way down and suspension was still set for street riding (stiff), also i was shifting at about between 10-10,200 rpm because my bike stops making power at 10,2 and i dont see the point in over revving the bike.

for those of you that watched the videos can tell i was still doing things wrong
Was not pinning wot off the line i did not have the rear slammed all the way down and suspension was still set for street riding (stiff), also i was shifting at about between 10-10,200 rpm because my bike stops making power at 10,2 and i dont see the point in over revving the bike.

The factory tach is usually 600-800RPM off so try and rev it a little higher next time. Lots of things to work on, just try a few and see what improves if anything... :beerchug:

The factory tach is usually 600-800RPM off so try and rev it a little higher next time. Lots of things to work on, just try a few and see what improves if anything... :beerchug:

not trying to argue against you but i watched my bike get tuned and the tach was pretty well spot on compared to what is was reading on the screen. I also have a speedo healer if that does anything. Are most really that far off

Tach are off like said..get a shift lite to go with your airshifter!!..maybe auto shift box if you dont want to have to do anything!!

More gear a airshifter and take out the airfilter..you have all short stack in the airbox?\

And maybe stretch it out,that willhelp alot..or slot the stock adjuster slot and run the rim as far back as possible..

then theres always the free mods,pump your front tire up to like 50pds,pry the rear brake pads away front the rotor,pb blaster the chain and where the axle seals meet the axles before every pass,race gas,take all the un-needed stuff off mirrors ect,

and practice!! better 60 fts equal better times!!!

And if all that fails a dry nitrous kit willdo the trick!!

I have a brand new airshifter for sale if ya need one by the way!!!

Last edited:
not trying to argue against you but i watched my bike get tuned and the tach was pretty well spot on compared to what is was reading on the screen. I also have a speedo healer if that does anything. Are most really that far off

I can pretty much guarantee that your tach isn't close to actual. Speedo healer has no affect on RPM feed. Yes, they are all off...

Do you have a dyno sheet?

i still wanna foot shift to obtain this goal. If all possible i would like to do it on stock arm. wouldnt removing the air filter thow my tune way off. and i have never heard about the front tire and chain trick. also i want to stay pump gas.

If you cant tell i'm making it hard for myself to acheive but i want to do it like that i dont want to make it easy i want a challenge:laugh:

here is my dyno sheet i have since then went back and had it fine tuned so the AFR is a nice straight line compared to this one

dyno%20sheet.jpg

Back