\'Busa owners wanted - to test new Speedo Fix

G

Hey guys, just to let you know that I work for a small electronics firm in Australia that has developed a fix for the late model Suzuki speedometer error.

We have made a gadget that connects between the stock sensor and and the stock speedo, but allows calibration from +/- 25%, in fine steps. Using this electronic unit you can adjust your speedo to be accurate with different rear tyres, different gearing, and also remove the stock error.

I have a prototype running well on my TL1000R, and we are looking for testers who would be willing to attach the units to their Hayabusas. The units will be supplied free of charge in about 4 weeks - we simply ask that you fill out an evaluation form stating how the unit performed on your bike.

We already have testers for TL1000R, Yam R1, GSXR750, but need about 2 to 3 'Busas as well. Post your details here or email me at:
fastvid@ezy.net.au

Thank you,
Roman Black
Black Industries Australia

Oh, forgot to mention that you get to keep the test units, (or udpated units) and we have a VERY UNFINISHED web page at:

http://www.ezy.net.au/~fastvid

Our web page DOES have an "interactive" ratio calculator on it, so if you have changed stock sprockets on your bike it will tell you how far out your speedo/odometer reading is.

i'd be more than glad to help...i'd just add it to the rest of thing's i'm doing to be a pioneer...lol...seriously count me in..frank....suzukinos@aol.com

Heck.....i'll do it.....email me....and ill do ya one better, if it works ill pay you for it.......

[This message has been edited by VegasDude (edited 03 August 1999).Email address is davea@lvcm.com

[This message has been edited by VegasDude (edited 03 August 1999).]

I would like to volunteer to test one. Sound like a great idea. I also have a Yamaha R1, I see by your original post that you have these units for the R1 also, I would be very interested in getting one for my R1 either for testing purposes or to purchase.
Jim
My email is Too_Quick@msn.com

Back