Gorilla Zilla Rear Sets Group Buy

what a south African douche.

Well, thanks for your work in trying to put this together for all of us. It is appreciated. I will be sending a not so tasteful email to him as well.

I searched gorilla zilla rear sets on google and we made the pole position :whistle:

Damn, this went south quick..Thanks for trying John. Miscommunication was definately what screwed this one. O well, many more better deals to come.

Damn, this went south quick..Thanks for trying John. Miscommunication was definately what screwed this one. O well, many more better deals to come.
There was no miscommunication. He clearly stated 20 sets at $179 plus shipping. There was never any reason to think otherwise until his communication became less frequent and ultimately he tells me a new price which would have affected most of the people in the group buy. A Jackass move for sure.

There was no miscommunication. He clearly stated 20 sets at $179 plus shipping. There was never any reason to think otherwise until his communication became less frequent and ultimately he tells me a new price which would have affected most of the people in the group buy. A Jackass move for sure.

Seems price was 179 EX shipping. Unless you had a discussion pror, not inlcuded here.
The 179 price was for 20 pple, but he only had 15 units on hand.

have you even rcvd your set yet?

Seems price was 179 EX shipping. Unless you had a discussion pror, not inlcuded here.
The 179 price was for 20 pple, but he only had 15 units on hand.

have you even rcvd your set yet?
Nope, supposedly they are on the way and I have a tracking number but they haven't been scanned anywhere since they left Johannesburg on the 18th. You saw all the discussions I had with the d!ck.

Anything show up on the tracking yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear. I talked to brocks about getting replacement parts and they said it could be up to 6 weeks. I hope everything works out and you get your stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back