PMR Components Group Buy

Jack says thank you all for this, he was overly ecstatic about the amount of people that got in on this :thumbsup:

And we have to say thanks to you Russ.

Thanks to you talked with Jack & we've brought PMR on as a new product line, they are SoCal based so that's perfect for us since they're local. :thumbsup:

After the GB is over, or if you miss this GB, you'll still be able to order them through PashnitMoto - but get in this GB...always better pricing than retail. :thumbsup:

And we have to say thanks to you Russ.

Thanks to you talked with Jack & we've brought PMR on as a new product line, they are SoCal based so that's perfect for us since they're local. :thumbsup:

After the GB is over, or if you miss this GB, you'll still be able to order them through PashnitMoto - but get in this GB...always better pricing than retail. :thumbsup:

Sweet!!! That is an awesome product and Jack is an awesome guy. Im super glad you are gonna carry his product!

Happiness is deciding to buy a product than stumbling across a current group buy and getting in just under the wire
Thank you RussellJ
:beerchug:

Happiness is deciding to buy a product than stumbling across a current group buy and getting in just under the wire
Thank you RussellJ
:beerchug:

Jack is saying the DTS and STS will ship next wednesday or thursday so your stuff should go out then

The cutoff date for ALL orders is monday night March 21st
All orders placed between yesterday and then will ship that Wednesday or Thursday.

Below is the link for the first shipment if anyone wants to keep a close eye on it :laugh: I know i would and i check it often.
UPS: Tracking Information

First shipment is due this Thurs, So this weekend I will be packing up everythings things and preparing for shipment :cheerleader:.

I will email Jack today to make sure the PM-DTS and STS along with Ragu585 and knobby's items will ship out Wednesday. That second shipment should be in next week. Im going to go ahead and close off the orders since the flame seemed to have died off and I dont think any more interest will pop up in the next 24 hours. If Im wrong you better PM me fast! :laugh:

first shipment comes in tomorrow :thumbsup:

Jack will notify me when the thumbswitches and later orders get shipped which should end of this week or next week.

Pictures will come tomorrow if i can spare time to take some. I will pack them all up with pictures friday for sure :thumbsup:

first shipment comes in tomorrow :thumbsup:

Jack will notify me when the thumbswitches and later orders get shipped which should end of this week or next week.

Pictures will come tomorrow if i can spare time to take some. I will pack them all up with pictures friday for sure :thumbsup:
:cheerleader::cheerleader: Seemed like it took forever to travel cross country. Can't wait to get my order. Thinking maybe i shouldve ordered more cuz everything was such a sweet deal. oh well....:banghead:

Package got in today. I wasnt there because we had the Dont Ask Dont Tell Repeal Brief from 1-5pm So i will get it first thing in the morning and make sure everything is there. My company office signed for it so its safe and sound, i hope :laugh:.

Okay parts are in :cheerleader: and they are SWEET. Everything is also accounted for! :-)

I will start packing them up tomorrow and they will go out monday. I will post more pics as i pack them each in their mailing envelopes :thumbsup:

Jack said the 2 late orders and the thumbswitches will ship out Monday via UPS 3 Day Select so they get here Thurs. Jack is an awesome guy to do rush shipping for us without extra cost :thumbsup:

IMAG0225.jpg

Okay parts are in :cheerleader: and they are SWEET. Everything is also accounted for! :-)

I will start packing them up tomorrow and they will go out monday. I will post more pics as i pack them each in their mailing envelopes :thumbsup:

Jack said the 2 late orders and the thumbswitches will ship out Monday via UPS 3 Day Select so they get here Thurs. Jack is an awesome guy to do rush shipping for us without extra cost :thumbsup:

Sweet!w
Posted via Mobile Device

I see my item. :cheerleader:

Starting to pack them up now... Gotta go out later to buy some printer paper to print off labels :thumbsup:

I need to get some wire to install my own later on today or tomorrow. After I get most or all of the packages sealed up and addressed :beerchug:

I will post more pics as i pack them each in their mailing envelopes

???

You're kidding, right?

The switches WILL be trashed during delivery no matter how well you pack it into mailing envelopes. Use ($4.95 shipped priority anywhere in U.S.) boxes from Post Office.

???

You're kidding, right?

The switches WILL be trashed during delivery no matter how well you pack it into mailing envelopes. Use ($4.95 shipped priority anywhere in U.S.) boxes from Post Office.

They are Priority padded envelopes. But if you would like I can ship yours in a small flat rate box.

And no they will not get destroyed. They are not brittle little products. But like i said if you have a problem with padded envelopes then i can change the method

Orders that will ship to you all tomorrow:

Mestona: PM-54, PM-410, PM-411

Icemansid: PM-54, PM-79B

Verylankey: PM-54, PM-402

Pashnit: PM-54, PM-402

_Wolfman_: PM-50, PM-406, PM-406

Busatrip: PM-45

Tac: PM-45, PM-50

Scrappy: PM-54, PM-47

Rauzer: PM-50, PM-401

Moloko: PM-54, PM-402

Omslaw: PM-54, PM-406

Vacivus: PM-54

214 Busa: PM-46

All of these orders have been triple checked, cross reference to PM from you guys and my excel spreadsheet, and prepared for shipment. They will go out tomorrow probably around noonish. I am running by the post office right after my surgical consult with my eye surgeon :thumbsup: They will be coming priority mail so you will get them Thursday or Friday at the latest so you can install them next weekend :thumbsup:

All other orders (Zukracer, the1lowbusa, Strobe, Arthur39, Knobby, and Ragu585) will ship out when the second order comes in Thursday or Friday. I am not sure when my eye surgery will be, but I will be down for a few days when i get it.. I am hoping the surgery will not be til next week but all depends what the surgeon tells me tomorrow. I will update if it ends up getting in the way of shipping the second set of items on time.

I am going to try to install my switches and reservoir covers this week sometime if i can and snaps some pics... Real nice quality stuff. The switch housings are extremely nice and strong. This is soem good quality stuff :thumbsup:

Back