PMR Components Group Buy

I see my desk.

You gotta do something about that floor. Maybe a little shag carpet, some window treatments, you know. :laugh:

Marine Corps barracks rooms are possible the ugliest things I have ever seen......... Gotta love my asbestos floors! :thumbsup:

Just an insight on the kind of guy Jack Coy is. I had an error writing down Harleybob's order. I wrote PM-54 instead of PM-45. So i emailed jack the other day and tomorrow Bob's shipment goes out direct to him. Jack shipped it before I even got his other items back to him :beerchug: I will be incurring the shipping charges, not Jack, because I made the mistake. Just figured I would share because I think that is extremely awesome of Jack to do that. :thumbsup:

Second Shipment: (Tracking wont show up for another 24 hoursish)
UPS: Tracking Information

Orders that will ship to you all tomorrow:

Mestona: PM-54, PM-410, PM-411

Icemansid: PM-54, PM-79B

Verylankey: PM-54, PM-402

Pashnit: PM-54, PM-402

_Wolfman_: PM-50, PM-406, PM-406

Busatrip: PM-45

Tac: PM-45, PM-50

Scrappy: PM-54, PM-47

Rauzer: PM-50, PM-401

Moloko: PM-54, PM-402

Omslaw: PM-54, PM-406

Vacivus: PM-54

214 Busa: PM-46

All of these orders have been triple checked, cross reference to PM from you guys and my excel spreadsheet, and prepared for shipment. They will go out tomorrow probably around noonish. I am running by the post office right after my surgical consult with my eye surgeon :thumbsup: They will be coming priority mail so you will get them Thursday or Friday at the latest so you can install them next weekend :thumbsup:
:cheerleader::cheerleader:

Marine Corps barracks rooms are possible the ugliest things I have ever seen......... Gotta love my asbestos floors! :thumbsup:
Don't miss the barracks rooms or the G.I. parties.

First set of stuff going out today as planned. I have my eye surgery this wednesday so i wont be able to get the rest of the stuff til monday... i will be down for a few days... the surgeon makes the date unfortunately

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Orders that will ship to you all tomorrow:

Mestona: PM-54, PM-410, PM-411

Icemansid: PM-54, PM-79B

Verylankey: PM-54, PM-402

Pashnit: PM-54, PM-402

_Wolfman_: PM-50, PM-406, PM-406

Busatrip: PM-45

Tac: PM-45, PM-50

Scrappy: PM-54, PM-47

Rauzer: PM-50, PM-401

Moloko: PM-54, PM-402

Omslaw: PM-54, PM-406

Vacivus: PM-54

214 Busa: PM-46

:thumbsup:

Thank you for doing the group buy and I appreciate it. :beerchug:

Be looking for the packages Thurs-Fri :cheerleader:. Some on the east coast should get theirs sooner I would assume... The post office lady wanted to kill me when I walked in with 15 large padded envelopes that needed to be shipped :rofl:

Like I expected second shipment wont go out until Monday or Tuesday. My eyes will probably not want me outside til at least saturday. Im making arrangements to still get the second shipment when it gets delivered to my work Thursday :beerchug: I will update when I have arranged plans to ship them out

Hey guys, When you received your packages check inside the PM-54 or PM-50 baggies for your extra switches. For some of you I put the switches in with the original switches because they were shipped to me in bulk bags.

I.E: You ordered a PM-54 and two extra switches. You will have 5 switches in your PM-54 bag instead of 3. It is very easy to decipher which switches are the extra ones you ordered.
:beerchug:

And the second order came in today. Having a good friend bring the package to me from my company office. I should get those out by Monday

Orders that went out today:
Zukracer, the1lowbusa, Strobe, Arthur39, knobby, and Ragu585.

Thats the last of them :cheerleader:

Back