New Image Seat Group buy info

okay guys, please respond. Since most are sending their seat direct, we need an accurate head count in order to get the right cost/ discount. So if you have sent your seat to Lee direct since this post has been put up, please email me your name and I will compile a list/ total and see what discount should be given and if he will give refunds to those who got 15% and maybe should have gotten more.

Sent to a friend who needs a new one...however he needs his raised as he is short:rofl:

okay guys, please respond. Since most are sending their seat direct, we need an accurate head count in order to get the right cost/ discount. So if you have sent your seat to Lee direct since this post has been put up, please email me your name and I will compile a list/ total and see what discount should be given and if he will give refunds to those who got 15% and maybe should have gotten more.

Alright fellows, Suzuki4life is trying to coordinate this group buy to save us a few bucks. Go ahead and PM him so he can get a total. That way we can get the best price. He didnt ask me to do this, but I emailed him to find out how many we have so far. He told me it has been hard getting a response from you guys.

I am v ery interested in this but I can't give up my seats unless he can guarantee I have them back before the weekend of the 24th
Posted via Mobile Device

Ok..what is the # count for this? Suzuki4life....have you confirmed that the front and rear sets count as 2?

1. Bigrod front
2. Bigrod rear
3. Bigrod front
4. Bigrod rear..(yes Im getting 2 full sets down.)

Lee is still on vacation...

my personal opinion is that if you send him a box, he will count it as one purchase regardless of what is in it hence why the idea of sending them to me and then I would take them as a bulk load so I could deliver them and hopefully represent at least 21 purchases to ensure max discount.

People are choosing to send direct and only a few are either sending or stepping up to say they have honestly sent.

Sorry guys...Lee has lower prices already...at 15% off...that is better than any other deal on the net, but without having more control over the situation I can't comment or guarantee the 20% concept.

Lee is still on vacation...

my personal opinion is that if you send him a box, he will count it as one purchase regardless of what is in it hence why the idea of sending them to me and then I would take them as a bulk load so I could deliver them and hopefully represent at least 21 purchases to ensure max discount.

People are choosing to send direct and only a few are either sending or stepping up to say they have honestly sent.

Sorry guys...Lee has lower prices already...at 15% off...that is better than any other deal on the net, but without having more control over the situation I can't comment or guarantee the 20% concept.
So other than me how many people sent their seat to you?

Last edited:
no worries man

when I make the trip I am taking my camera...

I will show you what New image looks like and any pictures Lee is comfortable sharing.

I will head up on friday. Hoping he will get it in and done for Saturday...

Back