New Image Seat Group buy info

It's the same as a tobin.

busa 001.jpg

Alright let's go ahead and get this organized. I spoke to Lee yesterday and he will be gone on Vacation until the 13th. This would be a good time to get this done. An opportunity to save some money and get a quality product at the same time.

only thing keepin me out is a shortage of money and a surplus of butt...I dont think me or the wife would be able to get comfortable on those. But they look awesome!

Would he do an 08 cbr 1k seat? I know it says email for pricing but was just wondering if he is even willing to do something not there.

Would he do an 08 cbr 1k seat? I know it says email for pricing but was just wondering if he is even willing to do something not there.
Send him an email and ask. He responds to email fairly quickly. lee at newimageuph dot com

lee will do anything hence why the price list is supplied and I said that this is "per purchase not per package" :thumbsup:

Its a possible for me and a Buddy each for a set.
How about getting a list running showing how many you have so far?

Back