New Image Seat Group buy info

no worries man

when I make the trip I am taking my camera...

I will show you what New image looks like and any pictures Lee is comfortable sharing.

I will head up on friday. Hoping he will get it in and done for Saturday...
:thumbsup: Sounds great, thanks for everything!

Talked to Lee today on phone. He think there is only 9 seat to him thru this deal. If you all would get with Suzuki4life to put everyone on a list....we may actually have 20 seats for the 20 discount. He also staited that the 20% off was to Suzuki4life was to bring all 20 seat to him at one time for that deal. CUrrantly we are only getting 15%, but hey still a great deal. Hand delivering my 2 sets of seats to him 1st week of August.

Talked to Lee today on phone. He think there is only 9 seat to him thru this deal. If you all would get with Suzuki4life to put everyone on a list....we may actually have 20 seats for the 20 discount. He also staited that the 20% off was to Suzuki4life was to bring all 20 seat to him at one time for that deal. CUrrantly we are only getting 15%, but hey still a great deal. Hand delivering my 2 sets of seats to him 1st week of August.

I explained that in order to get 20% we needed to prove the 20+ seat purchases....only way to truly do it was for someone to deliver them in a bulk load...so yes 15% is all that anyone is getting since people are choosing to individually send them ina nd even hand deliver them themselves....

If 9 have arrived then a huge shipment came in after I left the other day(which is great btw)...however it was only 4 when I left.

I know, just informing what He said. Im only hand deliverying mine do to custom digital imaging he will be doing for me...and the fact of getting back same day. 20% would have been great, but even hooking us up with the 15% was a big help:thumbsup: I ve wanted his seats for over a year now.

I know, just informing what He said. Im only hand deliverying mine do to custom digital imaging he will be doing for me...and the fact of getting back same day. 20% would have been great, but even hooking us up with the 15% was a big help:thumbsup: I ve wanted his seats for over a year now.

real sad thing is that I discussed with Lee what you and I discussed about how "purchases" are tallied....and he agreed...

if 4 people send in their front and back seats in 4 boxes =8seats total...he tallies 4 purchases

If I would have taken the same 4 "purchases" to him personally...he would have tallied them as 8.

The guy is flooded with work and isn't going through a hassle of keeping track of purcahses to save someone else cash...

however....15% on top of his existing prices is still impossible to beat currently.

I'm in for a front and rear. Called him ealier today. He listened to my questions and gave good answers, no half answers. I liked how I didn't feel rushed while on the phone with him and he wasn't just giving me quick answers.

Sending out this week
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm in for a front and rear. Called him ealier today. He listened to my questions and gave good answers, no half answers. I liked how I didn't feel rushed while on the phone with him and he wasn't just giving me quick answers.

Sending out this week
Posted via Mobile Device

My thoughts exactly about LEE. Ive been on the phont on/off with him over the past two weeks. Doing something diff with my seats......taking them up next week to him.:beerchug:

not sure if you can still get the deal or not. He uses the same seat pan but does rework the seat. I have yet to ride on it bc I am still in Iraq but they look great.

Does he rework the seat or just recover it?

my wifes seat in process
IMG_1382.jpg

LEE is great, very cool guy. HE did 2 full sets of front and rear seat today for me.
1.5 hour drive up
1hour BS and what and how I wanted the seats
3hours of work to do both
1.5 hours home
Pics up latter.

The front seat is cut down 1.5 inches. The hump to the back is actually stil the orig seat. The passenger seat it also cut, just the crown thats in the center then he adds to make the hump in the back of it.
Both seats came out awsome.

If you mention this thread and the org. he may still give you the discount.:beerchug:

Got distracted last month and forgot all about my hijacked Tobin group buy thread, saw this thread last night and still need to get the seat done for the new Busa so late last night I sent Lee at New Image an e-mail, expecting to just get a return e-mail I was suprised to recieve a follow-up phone call from Lee early this morning, you can still get in on this just call or e-mail him, will be sending mine in today.

Last edited:
Got distracted last month and forgot all about my hijacked Tobin group buy thread, saw this thread last night and still need to get the seat done for the new Busa so late last night I sent Lee at New Image an e-mail, expecting to just get a return e-mail I was suprised to recieve a follow-up phone call from Lee early this morning, you can still get in on this just call or e-mail him, will be sending mine in today.

hijacked?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think with that feeling you should support Tobin

I would hate for you to deal with terrorists.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Talked with lee today. He is going camping this weekend. Will be leaving the shop at 1 on thursday and won't be back until monday. Just lettin ypu guys know
Posted via Mobile Device

Back