Gorilla Zilla Rear Sets Group Buy

My Email, sorry this guy tic'd me off.

Why would you commit to selling 20 of something for a specific price $179, then turn around and say it will now cost $230.

If this was the case, you could have simply said, I have 15 in stock I can do for $179, and that's that. Any more after that will be XXX dollars. You have terrible communication, did not specify you would only do 15 items in the first place... and now have 20+ people wondering what the hell your problem is. And you go dropping the big T BOMB!? Being the victim of a 'bait and switch' does not a terrorist make. Absolutely uncalled for. There is no blackmail going on either, simply the wonder and amazement of having your virtual reputations teeth kicked in.

You sir, can take your 20 pairs of rearsets, shove them up your ass, and literally go **** yourself.

Remember:
You'll tell 5 friends about a great experience
You'll tell 20 friends about a bad experience
and this experience has already reached thousands

Regards,
Guy who's never buying anything from you and telling everyone he knows not to ever buy anything from you either

My Email, sorry this guy tic'd me off.

Why would you commit to selling 20 of something for a specific price $179, then turn around and say it will now cost $230.

If this was the case, you could have simply said, I have 15 in stock I can do for $179, and that's that. Any more after that will be XXX dollars. You have terrible communication, did not specify you would only do 15 items in the first place... and now have 20+ people wondering what the hell your problem is. And you go dropping the big T BOMB!? Being the victim of a 'bait and switch' does not a terrorist make. Absolutely uncalled for. There is no blackmail going on either, simply the wonder and amazement of having your virtual reputations teeth kicked in.

You sir, can take your 20 pairs of rearsets, shove them up your ass, and literally go **** yourself.

Remember:
You'll tell 5 friends about a great experience
You'll tell 20 friends about a bad experience
and this experience has already reached thousands

Regards,
Guy who's never buying anything from you and telling everyone he knows not to ever buy anything from you either

:rofl::rofl::rofl: my man...:bowdown:

Again, I am sorry guys, if he wasn't so far away, I would go kick his South African ass!

Here is my response to his last email.

Very disapointing. I am a man of my word, aparently you are not. I already bought a set from you which I have been waiting very patiently for. I was getting nothing out of this, only helping you and my friends. By this time tomorrow, you should be one of the most infamous people on the internet. Thanks for the drama.

Thanks for trying though racerV sorry the dealer is an a$$. hope you don't get screwed in receiving your set. in his email he said he wouldn't sell anything to you.. does that mean the current purchase you already made? south africa doesn't seem like the most stable buisness enviornment.

Thanks for trying though racerV sorry the dealer is an a$$. hope you don't get screwed in receiving your set. in his email he said he wouldn't sell anything to you.. does that mean the current purchase you already made? south africa doesn't seem like the most stable buisness enviornment.
My purchase is in the hands of the South African Post Office. I could bash him on ebay feedback but I won't because this is a separate deal. He should get plenty of backlash from what I have already done.

You all are welcome to still try to buy from him. I think his product is fine, his business practices leave much to be desired.

Yeah I definitely just emailed him. Nothing pisses me off more than seeing someone disrespect someone because they themselves screwed up

Back