Gorilla Zilla Rear Sets Group Buy

Good News! I got them today however the idiot shipped them to my house instead of where I told him to send them. Also, they arrived in a soft beat up shipping envelope. For $25.00 I sent a gas tank to the Virgin Islands, I am pretty sure he didn't pay even close to what he charged me. Looks like he will be getting some bad feedback. I will post up details of installation next week.

Unrelated to your thread, except I purchased a set of these directly from him, via his EBay listing.....
Took forever to get here, soft envelope, (torn open), no bolts, scratched, broken loose from the original vacuum packaging.
Gave the jerk a week to respond to my concerns, then shotgunned his feedback on fleabay.....
Stay away from this seller.
Too lazy to package properly....
too apathetic to make things right, or even respond to your concerns....
SOL getting replacement parts I guess.....

BAD VENDOR!!!!!!

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.897686,-96.875510

Update....
Contacted me. Apologized for the issue. Stated he was going to send a new set to "provide good customer service". Wanted me to send pics of the damaged rear sets.
3 weeks after I sent the pics, took time out his busy schedule to inform me "damage is nominal." Did not "feel the damage merited his sending a replacement set". As a "courtesy", (to show that he takes care of his customers), he will send me a set if I return the original set to him. I say fine if he pays the shipping.
Of course, I have not heard a peep from this douche, since.
BAD VENDOR!!!!!
2 months into an incomplete, damaged pair of rear sets.
Guess they can continue to adorn the bed of my pick up....

My rear sets I got from him are falling apart themselves. I won't even bother contacting the asshat because I know what the result will be. The more bad publicity he gets from this thread, they better off people will be.

Back