wish i had a video camera with me

drednin

Registered
was walking out of local gas station today,and saw a biker pull away from gas pump. he got his leg caught on hose and almost went down. he didnt dump it but i could see how red his face was threw his tinted face shield
tounge.gif

hehehe what a dumbass.... how is that even possible...
rock.gif
was he tryin to show off?

Not sure what he was doing im guessing he had his right leg in air when he drove off putting foot through hose hehe

I saw two oh poop moments today...

#1- I was enroute to a call... see a metric cruiser with male rider and female passenger doin' a rollin' stop at an intersection. You know, the kind where you all but stop and you keep yer feet on the pegs? Yep, that was the plan. Then he saw my patrol car. I guess I scared him outta doin' the rollin' stop. He flops both feet down and starts to wobble all over the place. I watched in the mirror after I passed by him to see if they went down. He kept it up but I don't see how...

#2- Rollin' through the main drive of the college campus enroute to another call... Hear a sport bike twistin' it up... Then it comes into sight... a sport bike of some kind gettin' it up on one to show off for some students standin' around. Well, apparently seein' the patrol car sorta scared him, too... go figure.
biggrin.gif
He slammed it down and squeezed the hell outta the front brakes. He was watchin' me and sweatin' it as I passed by. I just gave him the two finger wave and kept rollin'. Bet he didn't expect that.
wink.gif

Ya'll think I should have pulled him over and told him that he shouldn't slam it down like that because it's hard on the forks?
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081470974 -->

That second story is funny!! Ya, BT, you shoulda stopped him and told him that, or oil starvation for the engine isn't any good! Waiving to the guy... too funny!! He's probably telling all his buddies the same story right now!!
laugh.gif

I saw two oh poop moments today...

#1- I was enroute to a call... see a metric cruiser with male rider and female passenger doin' a rollin' stop at an intersection. You know, the kind where you all but stop and you keep yer feet on the pegs? Yep, that was the plan. Then he saw my patrol car. I guess I scared him outta doin' the rollin' stop. He flops both feet down and starts to wobble all over the place. I watched in the mirror after I passed by him to see if they went down. He kept it up but I don't see how...

#2- Rollin' through the main drive of the college campus enroute to another call... Hear a sport bike twistin' it up... Then it comes into sight... a sport bike of some kind gettin' it up on one to show off for some students standin' around. Well, apparently seein' the patrol car sorta scared him, too... go figure.
biggrin.gif
He slammed it down and squeezed the hell outta the front brakes. He was watchin' me and sweatin' it as I passed by. I just gave him the two finger wave and kept rollin'. Bet he didn't expect that.
wink.gif

Ya'll think I should have pulled him over and told him that he shouldn't slam it down like that because it's hard on the forks?
laugh.gif
BT, you should'a stop him, got him of his bike jumped on and showed him how to stand it up. And maybe even showed him how to set it down a bit softer.

Back