Think I did my good deed for the day

fast08busa

Professional Pilot kinda sorta
Registered
Im getn gas this morning and I walk into the gas station to pay and while im in line tgis 12-13 year old kid is completely cussing his mother out in line in front if everything. The things that were coming out of this kids mouth would make a sailor blush. I finally turned around and confronted the kid about it in front of the whole store. I asked him if he thought he was a big kid by talking to his mother like that and that his mom had every reason to smack him in the mouth. the kid was caught completly offguard and I told him he should apologize to his mother and every one else that had to listen his mouth. The people in the gas station actually started applauding. The kid was almost in tears when he apologized to his mom and I really hope this kid learned a lesson. His mother should have put a stop to this along time ago but who am I to tell someone how to raise their kid. Hopefully he learned and wont repeat it. Felt good when the mom came up to me while I was pumping gas and thanked me. think I did the right thing....

They will only go as far as people and parents will let them... Not so tough when someone actually confronts them about it. Punk kids and their cowardly parents these days....

His mother should have put a stop to this along time ago but who am I to tell someone how to raise their kid. Hopefully he learned and wont repeat it. Felt good when the mom came up to me while I was pumping gas and thanked me. think I did the right thing....

It is not are job to raise other peoples kids, but when it affects me as id did you and the others in that store! you have the right to do what you did! Good job FastBusa!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Good on you this time. Next time you might get cussed by mom :laugh: We live in a great society don't we ?

Damn right you did. Mom dropped the ball long ago. She either has no backbone or for some reason or another she has chosen not to correct little Billy, and society will pay for it.

Times are`a changing. Kid screws up, it is the parents fault. Kids are not held responsible for their actions anymore.

Thanks to our wonderful leaders. bunch of :moon:clowns.

My brother did that to my mom when he was young, she checked him real good and put an end to it with the quickness. She had 3 boys and managed to have them all 3 saying yes sir an yes mam to people. She would be incarcerated in this day an age. :laugh:

Yeah you did the right thing. If the kid was cussing so loud that you and everyone else in the store could hear it, then it became "your business".

With the political correctness and laws these days.. kids know they can get away with so much now. I thank you and do congratulate you for what you did.

Good for you, speaking up!! Too bad it's likely something he does constantly, and that his Mom allows it shows he's not being raised properly...I know at times, as parents, we feel like giving up, but when you do, *that is going to be your kid!*

:thumbsup:

In the old days people would step up when they saw a wrong being committed, and I think our society was better for it. Unfortunately, most of us have now become sheep with our head in the sand unwilling to take a stand. Thanks for taking a stand.

Of course, it could have easily gone the other way and you end up with the mom on you...

Wonder if the kid knew where his daddy was (or is)....cause that's usually the case in these situations.

You did good:thumbsup: The parents are to blame but get caught putting your hand or a belt to a kids behind in public and see what happens!
A couple years ago here they handed out cards to kids in 8th grade down at school. On the card was a phone # for them to call if their parents ever spanked them for any reason.
Yes that child was probably the same way at home and the parents failed to do their job. One word by the child to the right person and a parent finds themselves in deep trouble!!

You did good:thumbsup: The parents are to blame but get caught putting your hand or a belt to a kids behind in public and see what happens!
A couple years ago here they handed out cards to kids in 8th grade down at school. On the card was a phone # for them to call if their parents ever spanked them for any reason.
Yes that child was probably the same way at home and the parents failed to do their job. One word by the child to the right person and a parent finds themselves in deep trouble!!

I'd beat my children if they brought a note like that home from school! :rofl:

Good for you :thumbsup::bowdown: I remember when I was young and a kid was being a jerk in a store and 2 or 3 mothers got on him for it. I wish more people would stand up like that. A lot of parents cannot control their kids now days. To much pier pressure maybe.

Back