A new way to wash windows

macon454

181.552 mph Texas mile on a B-King 3/28/09, AKA "C
Donating Member
Registered
Marie and I seen this kid at the gas station yesterday washing the windows on his dads pickup for him, About 5 seconds before she took this pic the kid was standing up on the cab with the squeegee in hand just walking back and forth across the cab cleaning the front window. What is wrong with parents these days?

Kid washing window.jpg

About like my neighbor.. my wife was doing something outside.. and she heard this little voice talking to her. She turns around.. no one there. Looks around and then up.. little turd says hi.. wife says.. i didn't expect to see you up there. Does your grandpa know you up there? Yeah.. he knows where i am. lol.. i've seen her up there before with Papa standing by the ladder.. Yeah.. she's maybe 5? lol..

I then went on to ask my wife .. if it were our kid up there. Would she say the same thing.. Nope.. What the crap are you doing up there! lol.. she tries to not curse. Fun times i guess.

Are you upset about the kids safety or that us was messing up the truck? Its great that I honestly don't know the answer.

Droid via Tapatalk

That's what happens when you have short parents!! :rofl: I speak from experience!!! :laugh:

But seriously, that is so wrong! :rulez:

Are you upset about the kids safety or that us was messing up the truck? Its great that I honestly don't know the answer.

Droid via Tapatalk

I just thought it was funny, Never seen a kid was windows from atop the truck

I would of been doing this first :rofl: (Why?) :rofl: And then ??? you got to be kidding me!

That is exactly what I was doing, I was laughing so hard I couldnt even tell Marie I just had to drive over there and show her:laugh:

Back