Think I did my good deed for the day

You did good:thumbsup: The parents are to blame but get caught putting your hand or a belt to a kids behind in public and see what happens!
A couple years ago here they handed out cards to kids in 8th grade down at school. On the card was a phone # for them to call if their parents ever spanked them for any reason.
Yes that child was probably the same way at home and the parents failed to do their job. One word by the child to the right person and a parent finds themselves in deep trouble!!

I remember getting slapped into tomorrow just for thinking about talking back to my mom and deserved it too. Then she would go get the phone and tell me to "go ahead and call child protective services"! I can honesty say that if she did not
raise me like that, I would not be half the man that I am today. Disrespect is not allowed around me or in my house. All the kids and their parents know not to bring that crap around me because I don't tolerate it. I have some people that stopped coming to my house because I don't let kids do and say whatever they want in our house. I don't say anything to other peoples kids in public, but I really want to. I wonder why we always get complements from others about how good our kids behave?

What came out of this kids mouth is what upset me. Boys learning early in life u dont throw out the c word especially to ur mom especially in a crowd of people.

Good for you, better to do it now that see the same kid doing worst later on, hopefully will stick on his mind:thumbsup:

Back