Anyone know the guy at SEMA

05BusaBlue

Registered
Just wondering if anyone knows or has vid/pics of the guy who dumped the busa right outside SEMA yesterday?

After the show on Friday the wife and myself were walking to the car, while watching all the show cars leave. Some guy was on a black, stretched, 1st gen busa who was reving the engine while at the red light. Next thing we know the light turns green when we start to cross the street and watch him as he leaves in the opposite direction not thinking he was going to give it some gas. I looked back just in time to see him low side the bike. There had to been at least 500-600 people out there with video recorders, cameras, and cell phones who all had a better shot then me. I did see him get up and pick the bike up but I didnt know the damage. At least he was okay and no one else got hurt.

You mean here in Vegas
rock.gif
?........."WASN'T ME !!!!!", I wouldn't be caught dead on a slow color like that....
poke.gif
LET ALONE, do something THAT stupid to a Hayabusa........
lol1.gif

I was cruising the Strip, a couple nights ago....every weirdo in town was out......"Ah-WOOOOOoooooooo"..........
super.gif

HAHAHA I saw it too! it was Tyson Beckford. He thought he was cool but oooooopsie he aint.

I have pics, but not of him dropping it. too many people got in the way. I'll post them as soon as i can

Was it really tyson beckford? he is featured in the november superstreet bike. they were saying he can ride, yada yada. i guess it just wasn't his day

He can ride ! Wsa it as good as the guy from Pinks ?

Saw a guy one time, at a bike night, roll in on a nice ZX 10, everybody checking it out, he gets off, and forgets to put the kickstand down, and......PLOP !!! I guess it can happen to anybody ?

I guess he learned that the busa isnt like that $150,000 Jesse James custom he also owns.

HAHAHA I saw it too! it was Tyson Beckford. He thought he was cool but oooooopsie he aint.

I have pics, but not of him dropping it. too many people got in the way. I'll post them as soon as i can
Where were you at when it happened?  I had no idea it was him.  I took a pic of the bike right before it happened when it was still at the Mother's booth.

Tyson getting a ticket

DSC03984.jpg

Just before he dropped it....... I wasn't fast enough to catch him as he dropped it, then the crowd mobbed him so I missed it.

DSC03985.jpg

That's pretty cool. He's just sitting there on the side of the road waiting for a truck like the rest of us, chatting it up watching the cars go by.

Armor all, eh?

Back