Wildlife in SoCal // Today's Ride // 08NOV08

Oh, believe you me, CA has it's share of native rednecks! She looks like a Missouri transplant, though. More of a hillbilly than a redneck.

:D

--Wag--

Last edited:
Well, I wasn't going to be rude, but . . . . .

:poke: :D :D

--Wag--

I must move back to SoCal!

The lady probably has a phobia about being seen eating.. She must think that facing into her trunklid to eat will prevent people from seeing her do so. :laugh:

I must move back to SoCal!

The lady probably has a phobia about being seen eating.. She must think that facing into her trunklid to eat will prevent people from seeing her do so. :laugh:

It's like a scene from the Wild Animal Park.

Tour Bus Operator: "And on the left side of the tram, you'll see a fantastic specimen of the fabled North American Overeater. Notice how she turns while she's grazing so that you can see just how large she's gotten?" "Sshhh...be very quiet...we don't want to distrub her while she's so focused...we could be in danger." "These very intelligent creatures, driven mostly by their tastebuds, will attack savagely anything which comes within a 10-yard radius of them and their food." "Best to keep your distance."

Tour Bus Operator: "And on the left side of the tram, you'll see a fantastic specimen of the fabled North American Overeater. Notice how she turns while she's grazing so that you can see just how large she's gotten?" "Sshhh...be very quiet...we don't want to distrub her while she's so focused...we could be in danger." "These very intelligent creatures, driven mostly by their tastebuds, will attack savagely anything which comes within a 10-yard radius of them and their food." "Best to keep your distance."

You're killing me man! :rofl:

Or is it a scene from the Walmart parking lot?:laugh:

I'm thinking that she's feeding her husband in there...a small but compliant little man.

How_About_No.jpg

Back