Friday, December 26 Ride // New Friends!

Now where's Rich (BA Busa) when I need this page turned?

Hm... :whistle:

Good on ya, Scar. I've met quite a few people that way. Just because of the motorcycle. Great way to meet people and make some new acquaintances.

--Wag--

And that brings one question to mind; How do you know what it cost to rent a Harley ? :whistle:

well ya know, haulin the busa to the left coast can be pretty $$$ .... most places only rent HDs so... plus at some point I will end up with a cruiser, maybe I can talk my buddy into letting me ride his 109R from Co Springs to the stampede instead :whistle:

Very cool, hope you guys had a great ride. Looks like weather is a little nicer than when I was there....

Right on Scar:thumbsup:, those guys ran into the right the guy thats for sure, bet they enjoyed your roads:thumbsup:

Well, the two Aussies joined Wolfman (Dean), Jimmy and I, for more country touring today.

Awesome ride. Pix to follow.

Very cool, hope you guys had a great ride. Looks like weather is a little nicer than when I was there....

A thousand times better, Danny. Next time you come here things'll be VERY different...even if I have to bribe Mother Nature!

:whistle:

well ya know, haulin the busa to the left coast can be pretty $$$ .... most places only rent HDs so... plus at some point I will end up with a cruiser, maybe I can talk my buddy into letting me ride his 109R from Co Springs to the stampede instead :whistle:

Brian: There are other solutions... :beerchug:

Back