Wildlife in SoCal // Today's Ride // 08NOV08

Well thanks for that. I was looking for her... Wait, better idea...I'll tell YO MOMMA...who's sittin' on that park bench.

Don't even try it!

I just finished watching "The World's Heaviest Man" on Discovery Channel, then I see this right before bed, I think I'm gonna go for a 3 mile run instead. Makes my 38 waist feel downright skinny!

Side note to this great adventure ride. The town "newspaper" had a huge ad in the middle asking "Missing Teeth? Call..." With the wildlife, the pregnant cowgirl that served our food, the paper, and the wall "art" it was an epic day of riding.

In addition, at the "end" of our ride, a wildfire blocked the rode, so we turned around and had to ride the whole day again. :thumbsup:

Looks like a great time and some good laughs...I could have done without the nom nom nom nom tangent though, or maybe just those disturbing photos :rofl:

:thumbsup:

Looks like a good time man...maybe next year i will have to come out to visit you with mike if he goes out there again

Looks like a good time man...maybe next year i will have to come out to visit you with mike if he goes out there again

It's always a good time out here, bro. You're welcome with our without Mike. Plenty to see and do!

There is indeed some CLASSIC humor in this thread...

:rofl:

Thanks for bringing me back here, Lee...

:whistle:

Back