Who's Got Tattoo's

Here's my super hot wife Spicy! These are the only tattoo's of the 7 she has that I can post.
smile.gif
diesel / Spicy -

All I can say is.. respectfully.. DAMN!!! Diesel. Very attracive wife.. Spicy.. well you heard what I just said
wink.gif

Ok, if my wife see's this (which she probably will): (Honey, lets go down and get your tat next week.
smile.gif
)

smile.gif

oh and btw.. I would show my tats but...

After 43 years, 10 of which being in the Marines, the rest of which (well almost another 10) working for the department of defense and the Navy..

I have no tattoo's lol.

I keep waiting for just the right one
biggrin.gif

oh and btw.. I would show my tats but...

After 43 years, 10 of which being in the Marines, the rest of which (well almost another 10) working for the department of defense and the Navy..

I have no tattoo's lol.

I keep waiting for just the right one
biggrin.gif
What?! Ten years in the Corps, and not a single USMC tattoo
rock.gif

That's just not right Ron
wink.gif
laugh.gif

My next one is going to be a portrait of my wife on my back somewhere. I'm having fun taking pics of her in different poses for it.
wink.gif
One has her topless with her long hair covering her up a little. I also want to extend my tribal to the inside of my arm. Thanx for all the compliments and positive comments.
smile.gif

I got my first one a couple of years ago. I have a couple more that I want to get but am hunting for the right design. A friend died at one of the towers. I've seen a wolf and tiger clawing from the chest but I've always been associated with bears so I wanted to find a bear clawing out. I haven't found a good one yet. The one I found looked like a frigging teddy bear. "The Care Bears Escape"
tounge.gif

Close-up.

I also want to get little spiders scattered randomly.

Carl

I have the letter B in old english style on my right arm . I got that and the word Hawaii on my left when I was 15. I grew up in Hawaii. I had the letter D put on my left arm after 9 years of marrage (for my ex's name ) . I know how stupid can you be but we were together for 13 years total , high school sweethearts and all that crap. Anyway I got it covered with this Hawaiian style turtle (Turtles are cool! ) .

me.JPG

I've got 13 myself....couple o' USMC ones and a few dragons and such.... I'll post pics later, but for now.. the only pic I could find with any tattoos....

post_12_69160_Marine_promo1.JPG

What totally blows me away is when someone gets my logo or in this case, my logo and knife tattooed!!  The gargoyle logo and knife with the three holes in the blade are mine.  Right now, I know of about 6 people that have my logo.  I have it on my calf.

DanG_Skirmishlowres.jpg

Hey Michelle,

My wife's got a parrot. She's not a Buffett fan though!! This is her african gray "Kito" when she was a baby.

<!--EDIT|FL Knifemaker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132243091 -->

kitotattoo1.jpg

Back