Who's Got Tattoo's

Creekboy

Registered
I got my first tattoo about 15 years ago, it was a drunk donald duck, well as I grew up....lol it just didn't fit me anymore, so I decided to have it covered up. Since my heritage is the Cherokee indian I did a Native American scene on my arm. It took about 3 hrs to do and was painful....anyway its the only one I have. So I was just curious of how many of the board members had tattoo's and which one is your favorite, and why....thought this would be interesting to see and talk about....send pics thanks bros and sisters Mick

100_0358.JPG

I got my first tattoo about 15 years ago, it was a drunk donald duck, well as I grew up....lol it just didn't fit me anymore, so I decided to have it covered up. Since my heritage is the Cherokee indian I did a Native American scene on my arm. It took about 3 hrs to do and was painful....anyway its the only one I have. So I was just curious of how many of the board members had tattoo's and which one is your favorite, and why....thought this would be interesting to see and talk about....send pics thanks bros and sisters Mick
Do you have any pics of the tatoo you covered? I would be interested to see how they do that.

KEvin

Unfortunately I don't think I got any pics of the duck, but I will look around and see if I can find one to post....there was alot of colors in the duck, which now are the feathers...

Creekboy...nice work
cool.gif

I'll have to get the camera out...7 of 'em here
wink.gif

Back