New Tattoo

and

DSC03755a.jpg

curious how much tat's cost...
hey randy usually you have a 50 dollar minimum to even start and prep. usually figure anywhere from 100 to 200 an hour just depends.  The artists usually has a clue and knows how much he wants to make off of it. Like i have alwasy ipped my inkers cause it is kind of like a waitress you tip them good they rememebr and will hook you up in the long run.  

NOW for all my ink in my left arm i have only 200 into all of it 17 hours of ink sweat and talkin. My artists hook me up i am always around the shops casue they ride harleys i will take them detail them and do some work on them they hook me up when they can

but i have been told that i have over 1200 dollars in my left arm hahaha and just think i am not done yet i have a right arm to finish by the next bash i go to i will be true inked up white trash

I told my guy last night that I will tip him once it is all complete....When he found out that my wife and I both ride hayabusa's...he was in AWE!!! He has a picture of him on his buddy's Busa...this bike is stretched, slammed, 300 tire kit, custom paint...just tricked out...I might let him sit on my bike...if he wants to ride it then I better get some free work!!!
cool.gif

hahahaha yeah my guy is cool about that he went riding with me cause when i started y tatt my busa was in the garage hey big mac o check out my myspace alot more pictures of my work in there it is in my sgnature line

but my arm has no outline it is all free handed on me and then shaded it looks awesome to see in person

tattoos look like they have changed a lot over the years... color, detail etc look like they have gone way up.. some neat stuff.. I saw some "portrait" stuff done in grays by "Kat" that was unreal..

yeah the ink is changins so much just like anything else.. they are trying something with like a pvc type material in the pigment so when it gets hit with the laser removal it will break apart and disolve in your body...less laser removal time and less painful

now they are also numbing the skin before you get it done but with that there comes alot f risk for the reason that your body will have a harder time taking the ink and it can cause skin irritaions and when you get a tat it is an open wound so...

but over the years tattooes has come along way form the times like the somaoans using ivory shaped like a fork and beating it into you to full electric disposible needles

so like everything times will change all

That looks excellent. I'd like to get some more ink, but I'm bike-broke. A BIG % of my paycheck goes right into my bikes and other bike related stuff.

look up some keltic designs and run it into a background of choice use alot of grey and fade it out so it looks like it is coming down your arm

I want a big cross too. Mine is gonna be big wooden beams like railroad ties with the grain and knots and real rough. I haven't decided if I want Jesus on the cross yet or not? I guess I could add him later?

Back