New Tattoo - Pics

stkr00

Slower Traffic Keep Right ! ! &#
Donating Member
Registered
While I was in Florida for Biketoberfest, we went down to Pompano for some scuba diving. Due to the weather and sea condition, we lost a day of diving, so the wife and I found a tattoo shop.

She got a sea turtle to cover up an old one, so after seeing the guy's work and letting my wife be the guinnie pig, I went the following day and got this "little" addition to my collection.

This was all in one sitting...a <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>6</span> hour sitting
wow.gif
I have been having a lot of shid going on in my life over the last year or so, and this is when I normally get some ink done. The pain is my therapy, although a therapist would probably be cheaper. Those that know about the crap going on will understand...those that don't...just trust me that it's a lot of crap.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

This tattoo is far from being finished. This is only the black, with just a bit of color to emphasize the area needed for now. I'll end up getting almost the whole thing colored/shaded at a later date when funding becomes available.

The idea for this was to tie together two other tattoos that I have. When it's all done, it will basically be a combination of a chest plate, 1/2 sleeve, and shoulder piece.

Now on to the pics...about 5 or 6
cool.gif

From the front. The tiger ripping through my chest, and the dream catcher on my arm were already there. The dark black is the new stuff...

R_Shoulder006.jpg

Last one...Thanks for waiting
wink.gif

Back view ......and yes.......IT HURT!
cool.gif

R_Shoulder002.jpg

Nice looking ink. I spent 6 1/2 hours in one setting for my arm peice. About the same size as yours just all tribal. That is a long time to be in that chair isn't it. I have to stay out of tattoo shops something about the sound of the gun just gets me.

Very cool!!! Can you post more info on the artist??

I have two more sessions to go on my sleeve. My artist is in Vegas and I live in FL so it's getting expensive but 2 long sessions per year is enough
smile.gif

For those that can't tell what it is...it's a snake coiled over the shoulder with smoke and shadows around/through it. It will look 100x's better once it's colored/shaded.

It still looks rough/shiney since it's only been healing for 5 days.

Very cool!!! Can you post more info on the artist??

I have two more sessions to go on my sleeve. My artist is in Vegas and I live in FL so it's getting expensive but 2 long sessions per year is enough
smile.gif
His name is Casper and he's located in Pompano. Well, at least he was there BEFORE Wilma came through.

Casper Tattoo - Needles Ink

You'll have to make up your own mind wheather or not to use him. To me it's a very personal choice that I don't make lightly. I've made some good choices, and some bad ones. The bad ones just cost more to get fixed because I'm a picky M/F'r with the final results.
laugh.gif

Good luck
cool.gif

Does anyone else see what my daughter sees here? She saw it from a distance and thought is was the back side of a womans body.
laugh.gif

post_12_91047_R_Shoulder007.jpg

well iwas going to post a pic cant get it to work oh well

<!--EDIT|hemroid
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130293391 -->

Back