New Tattoo

bigmac0331

Donating Member
Registered
Here is the start to my half sleeve. We got the outline finished and I am hoping to go back this saturday and get the rest finished. Would have done more last night but we ran out of time...he spent about 3 hours working on my wifes new tattoo.

Tattoo.jpg

Looks great. Dan & I are going to finally get our tattoos this year - I promise! I'm hoping that we can get over to the artist's shop this weekend.

The design is based off the back of my helmet...I have the Scorpion exo700 with the cross and scorpions on it.....I changed it a little bit....I will post more pics when I get more done.

How come you did not use this tattoo artist?
laugh.gif

epic-failure08.jpg

epic-failure08.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
that's cool. I love tats---just finished getting my whole back done. Once you get one---just can't stop!!!

Damn you! I have been resisting the strong temptation lately to add to the collection. Oh well, I'll have to pay a visit to my Tattoo Artist.

my outline alone was $120.....he said my shading will probably run between $200-$250...plus the other designs I have in mind will probably run like $150-$200...so all in all....just shy of $600...

Back