Who's Got Tattoo's

Here's a link to my lastest addition of ink with the story and a few pics. This one is a long way from being finished. I still have to get color added, and some touch-up work done. It has lightened up quite a bit compared to what it shows in the pics when it was still new.

R_Shoulder006.jpg

another one...

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132168904 -->

R_Shoulder003.jpg

Here's my left leg...yes, I love diving
cool.gif

Here's my right leg...self designed, and has a lot of symbolic meaning to me from the years I spent in the Navy riding Submarines.

The only tattoo I don't have a picture of, is my left upper arm where I have a tiger perched on a rock. Might take one tonight and add it here.

I now realize that my ONE tattoo is pretty boring...
laugh.gif

I think I should get more...
blush.gif

I now realize that my ONE tattoo is pretty boring...
laugh.gif

I think I should get more...
blush.gif
Just be careful...they're addicting
wink.gif

Your ONE tattoo probably has a lot more meaning than most of the ones that people get on a spur of the moment while they're drunk.
cool.gif

Here's my left leg...yes, I love diving
cool.gif
been looking and trying to come up with my dive tat, thats sweet stkr00
Thanks
cool.gif

Feel free to use the "idea", but I ask that you please don't use the "design". I drew up the idea, and when it was over, we threw the design away so that it wouldn't become a piece of flash on the wall.

There's more to be added later including a MK-V diving helmet, coral background, and various carribean fish. It will probably wrap all the way around.

cool.gif

Some nice tats......thanks for sharing them....really cool.....okay Michelle I got a tattoo just for you girl..........roflmao.....hummm wonder what it is
laugh.gif

i have 8 my sleeve is still under construction in fact i just got in from the tat shop and my arm is still bandaged but will try and post pics later

Back