who else has suzuki/hayabusa tattoos

nickxxxr

Registered
i cant be the only one with a tatoo. show them up. i have riden only suzuki since i started riding and not planning on changing anytime soon. hence the tattoo. its not my only one either. yes its old and yes the picture sucks. sorry all i got is a cellphone for pics. here ya go

110323_200907.jpg

wow many more than i expected to see. nice all of them. love the black and gray scale tats. nice all of u. any of brand specific like my suzuki? other than fast frogs s symbol?

wow many more than i expected to see. nice all of them. love the black and gray scale tats. nice all of u. any of brand specific like my suzuki? other than fast frogs s symbol?

FF (fast frog) has a wife with a felt pen fettish. :laugh: His is fake.

RSD.

I have nothing at all against Tats...I have several myself...but I am not getting a Kanji or brand specific tat put on my body unless it is a lick and sitck with a 30 day or less life span. Who knows, Honda or Kawi may come out with a 200HP, 450lb, sport touring corner carver next year and my Busa will likely be for sale or trade. I'm not that loyal to any manufacturer that I dont own a significant portion of.

Back