who else has suzuki/hayabusa tattoos

I have nothing at all against Tats...I have several myself...but I am not getting a Kanji or brand specific tat put on my body unless it is a lick and sitck with a 30 day or less life span. Who knows, Honda or Kawi may come out with a 200HP, 450lb, sport touring corner carver next year and my Busa will likely be for sale or trade. I'm not that loyal to any manufacturer that I dont own a significant portion of.

No Busa loyalty. :ban:

RSD.

Nope... I love my "Bus" but if a thinner, younger, lighter, bigger breasted, fire breather comes along that heightens my desires I will definately jump ship.

Who knows, it may be a GenIII but i'm still not getting a Manufacturer specific tat permanently inked on my body.

I have nothing at all against Tats...I have several myself...but I am not getting a Kanji or brand specific tat put on my body unless it is a lick and sitck with a 30 day or less life span. Who knows, Honda or Kawi may come out with a 200HP, 450lb, sport touring corner carver next year and my Busa will likely be for sale or trade. I'm not that loyal to any manufacturer that I dont own a significant portion of.
I thought about that, but my last name starts with S and nobody knows what the Kanji means so I can't make that up. :lol:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

I can afford two bikes and the busa is not going anywhere ever. And yes im a hairy beast by nature JGGUNS.:thumbsup:

All 13 of my tats have a memory/meaning, or a story so it is unlikely that I would get a simple tattoo of the busa done. Maybe more elaborate, but def not just the symbol.

I had this one done last week. On my left shoulder.

First one at 40 lol.

2011-03-21 16.18.02 (1024x768).jpg

I rode Harleys for 30 years(and tattooed for 15 years)and never got any H-D ink,bought my 1st Busa in '02 and still have the '03 i bought new...went and had this done by Jack Rudy in Anaheim 2 years ago.:thumbsup:

IMG_0080.jpg

I rode Harleys for 30 years(and tattooed for 15 years)and never got any H-D ink,bought my 1st Busa in '02 and still have the '03 i bought new...went and had this done by Jack Rudy in Anaheim 2 years ago.:thumbsup:

IMG_0080.jpg
id do that. looks good. definately not on my neck though. i got nine in all. all easily hideable with a longsleeve shirt and pants

i like burgers, but am not going to tatoo the golden arches on my body.

maybe if suzuki paid a large monthy advertising fee, just maybe...

I don't have one, YET. I do tattooing though so I might sit myself down and hook myself up.

Also, if anyone wants a kanji and ya close, I'll do it up for ya!

Hatchetmen of 6" or smaller are free. :whistle:

Back