Hayabusa owner jokes

CaBusaGirl

Donating Member
Registered
Ok some people seem to get a little upset that some... uh... other people are making fun of a... uh... certain breed of bike so here it is. A thread JUST FOR Hayabusa jokes...

I'll start...

ok, what did the Hayabusa owner say... oh wait...

What do you get when a Hayabusa and a...

no thats not it either...

How many times does it take a Hayabusa rider...

hmm

for some reason I cant think of any. ???

(Sorry, feeling ornery)

My group of 4 of us that ride together all the time. one is and old sportster 1200 and he can ride that thing like no other harley guy Ive seen. He takes some heat for riding with us from other harley riders but hes just laughs and says their just jealous cause they cant keep up.:beerchug:

Hayabusa.jpg

That's all I could find! :dunno:

I got one... old timers here will get it

"Cache"

The definition of a joke as it relates to a hayabusa :rulez:

My group of 4 of us that ride together all the time. one is and old sportster 1200 and he can ride that thing like no other harley guy Ive seen. He takes some heat for riding with us from other harley riders but hes just laughs and says their just jealous cause they cant keep up.:beerchug:

i think sportsters r the SHYTE....
been looking for a decend shape used one at a good price
even 95models still go for 5k

if not a sporty... then a dyna and no bigger than that

OH YEAH busa jokes> let me think about it!!

Hey I just came up with a hayabusa joke lol Okay here goes....

What do you get when you have a hayabusa riding next to a harley....

you get a harley racing next to a hayabusa...

Oh well I cant come up with any hayabusa jokes harley has them all...at least thats something harley has over hayabusa because my bike is smooth rust free hell I could leave it sit out side all winter and fire it up in the summer and still no rust, no rattles, no parts falling off, I don't have to carry a roll of wire to tie parts back on my bike , I get better gas milage , I can go faster , turn harder, the girls I pick up have all their teeth and dont have saggy boobies lol I don't have to work on my bike , I don't have to spend 300 dollars for an oil change, I can get my work out in the gym and not pushing my bike, I don't have to spend 40 dollars for a harley tshirt, when I pull up at a biker bar my bike doesn't look like the 56 other black harleys, I have a storage compartment under my seat not a tool bag, I didn't have to buy a parts bike, I don't have to load my bike in the back of a truck when I want to take it somewhere, my feet don't go numb and vibrate off the pegs, all the harley riders say they a more comfortable riding their bikes for a long distance but they don't take into consideration how many times they stop for gas binder twine duct tape and beer I can go the entire trip with out stoping, well **** you get the point

Back