Whooped an 08 zx14

stock motors can vary in hp. you may have a high hp busa racing a low hp 14. and vis versa. both are fast. but one is still ugly
cool.gif

Very simple

who give's a crap,ride your bike,like your bike.I think the busa is a better looking bike.I got mine beacuse it looks good.ride's good,fairly simple to work on,and did I mention it look's good! Ride and have fun.

Noticed how that controversy has died down now? There aren't as many trolls on the board with crazy Kaw stories about ZX-14's beating Busas anymore either. The 08 Haybusa came out and the ZX riders were like wait til the 08 Zx-14 comes out it's going to own the 08 Busa....Well ? What happened?
Well what happened is i'm still kicking the crap out of them .. The 08 busa is no faster than the 06 07 zx14 and that has been proven over and over at the drag strip by pro riders ..Yes and the Busa trolls have stopped coming to the zx14s sites because they have nothing for the zx14 ...Fact is members that had zx14 and traded them for 08 busa have said > They can't go any faster on there new Busa mod for mod Vs the zx14 ..
As for the 08 zx14 it is down on HP over the 06 07 zx14 in stock form but with a pipe and P/C it is just as fast as the older model ...If you look in AMA Prostrar Super sport class the zx14 is faster than the busa . The zx14 out of the box is just a better drag bike ( easier to ride ) The 08 busas in Super Sport class are running 9.20 to 9.30s while the zx14s are running 9.0s to 9.10s .. So go ahead and sell yourself the dream that your Busa is faster than the zx14 ... Fact is they are so close it's all rider just like the liter bikes ..
Now if we could just get those pesky ZX-14 trolls out of the Busa forum, all would be great !!!

ThumbsUp.gif
Funny calling me a troll when i have been a member longer than you ..
lol1.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
sadnews.gif

I am guessing that statement is supposed to make sense
rock.gif

You are a ZX-14 owner bashing Busa's on a Busa forum, yet you think because you have been a "Member" here longer than me, you are not a troll
rock.gif
You need to get a grip on REALITY man... If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and looks like a duck, chances are....... It's a duck..... Regardless of if it thinks it is something else...
winkold.gif

ThumbsUp.gif

rock.gif

stock motors can vary in hp. you may have a high hp busa racing a low hp 14. and vis versa. both are fast. but one is still ugly
cool.gif
I must have a high hp one then cause I whooped that ass!! I'm gonna meet up with em again tonight and will post the results. We're gonna run em from a few differant speeds and from a launch. Wish me luck

Noticed how that controversy has died down now? There aren't as many trolls on the board with crazy Kaw stories about ZX-14's beating Busas anymore either. The 08 Haybusa came out and the ZX riders were like wait til the 08 Zx-14 comes out it's going to own the 08 Busa....Well ? What happened?
Well what happened is i'm still kicking the crap out of them .. "The 08 busa is no faster than the 06 07 zx14 and that has been proven over and over at the drag strip by pro riders"  As for the 08 zx14 it is down on HP over the 06 07 zx14 in stock form but with a pipe and P/C it is just as fast as the older model ...If you look in AMA Prostrar Super sport class  the zx14 is faster than the busa . The zx14 out of the box is just a better drag bike ( easier to ride ) The 08 busas in Super Sport class are running 9.20 to 9.30s while the zx14s are running 9.0s to 9.10s .. So go ahead and sell yourself the dream that your Busa is faster than the zx14 ... Fact is they are so close it's all rider  just like the liter bikes ..
"Its been proven that the 06-07 14's are faster than the 08 busa by pro riders"
wtf.gif
rofl.gif
I guess people like RICHARD GATSON AND STEVE O, and for that matter BROCK DAVISON(with 20 years of dragracing under his belt) arn't considered "PRO" riders in your book huh?, becauase.... and correct me if im wrong these "PRO" riders PROVED that in fact the 08 busa was the 1/4 mile/topspeed KING AGAIN!!!!
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
........... IN case there's any dout heres the link too the PROOF of what i just said www.brocksperformance.com just clicky on the HAYABUSA CRONICALS PART1 & PART2 and have a gander at it for yourself.

Well what happened is i'm still kicking the crap out of them .. "The 08 busa is no faster than the 06 07 zx14 and that has been proven over and over at the drag strip by pro riders"   As for the 08 zx14 it is down on HP over the 06 07 zx14 in stock form but with a pipe and P/C it is just as fast as the older model ...If you look in AMA Prostrar Super sport class  the zx14 is faster than the busa . The zx14 out of the box is just a better drag bike ( easier to ride ) The 08 busas in Super Sport class are running 9.20 to 9.30s while the zx14s are running 9.0s to 9.10s .. So go ahead and sell yourself the dream that your Busa is faster than the zx14 ... Fact is they are so close it's all rider  just like the liter bikes ..
"Its been proven that the 06-07 14's are faster than the 08 busa by pro riders"
wtf.gif

rofl.gif
 I guess people like RICHARD GATSON AND STEVE O, and for that matter BROCK DAVISON(with 20 years of dragracing under his belt) arn't considered "PRO" riders in your book huh?, becauase.... and correct me if im wrong these "PRO" riders PROVED that in fact the 08 busa was the 1/4 mile/topspeed KING AGAIN!!!!
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
........... IN case there's any dout heres the link too the PROOF of what i just said www.brocksperformance.com just clicky on the HAYABUSA CRONICALS PART1 & PART2 and have a gander at it for yourself.
Yup i know Brock pretty well seeing that he is my Sponsor .. And it's Gadson not Gatson... Did you happen to read the story ?? If you had you would have read that the 08 Busa pass at 8.91 was done in the best air ever recorded ... The DA was way way below sea level at night in the coolest dry air the track has ever seen .. While the zx14 number of 9.00 was done in the day time with no where near the air the Busa ran in with a different rider .. Again if both bikes where tested at the same time and same rider back to back it would be to close to call ..
deadhorse.gif

Well what happened is i'm still kicking the crap out of them .. The 08 busa is no faster than the 06 07 zx14 and that has been proven over and over at the drag strip by pro riders ..Yes and the Busa trolls have stopped coming to the zx14s sites because they have nothing for the zx14 ...Fact is members  that had zx14 and traded them for 08 busa have said > They can't go any faster on there new Busa mod for mod Vs the zx14 ..
 As for the 08 zx14 it is down on HP over the 06 07 zx14 in stock form but with a pipe and P/C it is just as fast as the older model ...If you look in AMA Prostrar Super sport class  the zx14 is faster than the busa . The zx14 out of the box is just a better drag bike ( easier to ride ) The 08 busas in Super Sport class are running 9.20 to 9.30s while the zx14s are running 9.0s to 9.10s .. So go ahead and sell yourself the dream that your Busa is faster than the zx14 ... Fact is they are so close it's all rider  just like the liter bikes ..
Now if we could just get those pesky ZX-14 trolls out of the Busa forum, all would be great !!!

ThumbsUp.gif
Funny calling me a troll when i have been a member longer than you ..
lol1.gif

ThumbsUp.gif
sadnews.gif

I am guessing that statement is supposed to make sense
rock.gif

You are a ZX-14 owner bashing Busa's on a Busa forum, yet you think because you have been a "Member" here longer than me, you are not a troll
rock.gif
 You need to get a grip on REALITY man...  If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and looks like a duck, chances are....... It's a duck..... Regardless of if it thinks it is something else...  
winkold.gif
I understand how you feel , I feel the same way when one of the members here come to the zx14 site .. I myself don't feel i was bashing ..Bashing to me is name calling like your Busa is Crap , it's ugly , it a slow pile of shi&& ... I have done none of that and will not do that ... I have owned more Zooks than any other brand and i loved them all but i also like Kawi and hondas and yamahammers ..38 years of riding and racing i have owned everything from CBXs , Gs1100 to RD350s .. I have rode and made a few passes on the 08 Busa and it is no better than my zx14... Different yes , looks different yes ..Faster no . The Busa is not an upgrade over what i allready own ...If Zook ups the power and changes the look of the Busa in a few years i will by one ..But if things remain the same i'll keep what i have .. If kawi ups the power on the zx14 i will buy one ....If honda stepped up and made a 210 HP CBXX i'd buy one ..
peace.gif

ThumbsUp.gif

rock.gif

Aright guy i see there is no winning an argument with you if your gonna keep doing the "WOULDA COULDA SHOULDA WHAT IF SENIERIO".....i do understand your pain though bro, i really think they must pass out an excuse book with every purchase of a kawi ZX12/14R. I use to have to use the same excuses when i raced busa's on my zx12r....oh "my clutch is too hot", "your motor is has more cc than mine","they didnt use the right pro rider to get the 12 to break 200mph"..................BLA BLA BLA. I guess the only way to settle this ongoing battle is @ the next stop light, or test-n-tune, but seeings how you dont live anywhere close to me, i'll just keep taken out your fello 14 brother's and you can read about it on your 14.org boards
laugh.gif

deadhorse.gif
.......UNTILL THEN RIDE SAFE MAN.......even though i dont know how you could get going fast enough to hurt yourself on one of those CROPDUSTERS
SHOCKED.gif

rofl.gif
......J/K-ing man....I GUESS IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YA RIDE AS LONG AS YA RIDE
super.gif

RIDE SAFE MAN.......even though i dont know how you could get going fast enough to hurt yourself on one of those CROPDUSTERS
SHOCKED.gif

rofl.gif
super.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
 A little friendly rivalry can be fun.....in the end tho I don't care what you ride as long as we all enjoy the ride  
winkold.gif
AMEN BROTHA
please.gif
Yup to bad i don't still live in  North Calif , i would love to show you ....
peace.gif
I would love to move back to Sac town but the high cost of homes and high crime keep me from doing so ..It's ok i CAN bash Calif because i'm fifth gen Calif boy .. So for now i'll keep racing and beating Busas with my 8.70 @ 154 Crop duster ...
laugh.gif

ohthedrama.gif

cool.gif
I must have a high hp one then cause I whooped that ass!! I'm gonna meet up with em again tonight and will post the results. We're gonna run em from a few differant speeds and from a launch. Wish me luck
wish i had mine. im soo jelous

RIDE SAFE MAN.......even though i dont know how you could get going fast enough to hurt yourself on one of those CROPDUSTERS
SHOCKED.gif

rofl.gif
super.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
 A little friendly rivalry can be fun.....in the end tho I don't care what you ride as long as we all enjoy the ride  
winkold.gif
AMEN BROTHA
please.gif
peace.gif
I would love to move back to Sac town but the high cost of homes and high crime keep me from doing so ..It's ok i CAN bash Calif because i'm fifth gen Calif boy .. So for now i'll keep racing and beating Busas with my 8.70 @ 154 Crop duster ...
laugh.gif

ohthedrama.gif
RIGHT ON MAN
ThumbsUp.gif
8.70 @154 damn nice numbers bro
thumb_up.gif
So what buddy of your lent you his busa time slip?
rofl.gif
fight.gif

ThumbsUp.gif

rofl.gif

RIDE SAFE MAN.......even though i dont know how you could get going fast enough to hurt yourself on one of those CROPDUSTERS ......J/K-ing man....I GUESS IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YA RIDE AS LONG AS YA RIDE
super.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
 A little friendly rivalry can be fun.....in the end tho I don't care what you ride as long as we all enjoy the ride  ):
AMEN BROTHA :plee:
peace.gif
laugh.gif

ohthedrama.gif
RIGHT ON MAN
ThumbsUp.gif
 8.70 @154 damn nice numbers bro
thumb_up.gif
 So what buddy of your lent you his busa time slip?
rofl.gif

fight.gif
jump9.gif

ThumbsUp.gif

Back