looking for exhaust system? (cant find classifeds)

dolilind

Registered
My motor builder tell me the recent work i had done needs larger system than my Yosh.

If anyone wants a cheap full system let me know.
It started out as a Yosh TRS duplex and now has a modified Rs1 brushed TI can. Has been shortened at least 5 inches guts removed and opened up with larger center pipe (one with holes) rewrapped with 1/2 packing. Sounds awsome and does make a lot of power on more stock engines.

Looking for $400 or best offer

man i have already spent my xmas money for the busa or i would be all over that!! Maybe the wife wouldn't know :laugh:

My motor builder tell me the recent work i had done needs larger system than my Yosh.

It started out as a Yosh TRS duplex and now has a modified Rs1 brushed TI can. Has been shortened at least 5 inches guts removed and opened up with larger center pipe (one with holes) rewrapped with 1/2 packing. Sounds awsome and does make a lot of power on more stock engines.

:worthless:

Sorry I don't know how your ears can cope with such a loud exhaust!

Pine

replied in the classifieds. I might be interested, do you have pics, Gen 1 or Gen 2, single or dual?

sorry for the delay, posting here and in the classifieds

IMG_0713.JPG

IMG_0714.JPG

IMG_0715.JPG

IMG_0716.JPG

IMG_0717.JPG

IMG_0718.JPG

Back