What do you think of these systems?

Heavy Metal

Registered
I know exhaust has been beaten to death, But I am interested in a ALL Titanium Race system to use on my bike, I am down to a duplex system in all Titanium with the following cans(also which is best Slip ons or Bolt on cans in a full Titanium system?): Tri-Oval, TRS, or RS3 or RS5, in all titanium. So my question is which of these in a Duplex will be the best for Performance/HP gains and over all sound...

RS3
RS5
TRS
Tri-Oval (Yes thinking of Doing this configuration in a Duplex System)

All above are Race configurations only(and yes wanting to ride it on street) or why not go race and go some other way.

Whats your Take I value all opinions and all... And looking for those with them to give some input as well as post dyno results based on stock vs (the 4 systems above).

Thanks all

I just ordered the RS-3 Complete system, should be getting it in this week, I stayed with the 2 Pipes, I feel cooler that way
smile.gif
I'll Keep ya posted, and add Pics and sound clips

I just ordered the RS-3 Complete system, should be getting it in this week, I stayed with the 2 Pipes, I feel cooler that way
smile.gif
I'll Keep ya posted, and add Pics and sound clips

Cool!!!

I am leaning towards the Full Titanium Yoshumira racing system with Duplex Tri-Oval slip ons, and a TEC-KIT...

<!--EDIT|Heavy Metal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1092051310 -->

Full yosh rs3 4 to 1  race oval polished ss 169 rwhp yeehaa!!!  
cool.gif

beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|DR1300R
Reason for Edit: "add picture"|1092058042 -->

one_star_finished_busa_014.jpg

Got it today baby!
Check out the Video!!!!
(And don't mind the Goldwing in the background...i swear its my dads...)

I went TRS, I really like one can. You mentioned slip-ons and race systems. It can only be a race system if its a full system, pipes and headers. If you hp, you need the full system, slip-ons won't give you any real hp, just a drop in weight.

I like the look of the TRI-OVAL myself I am waiting to break my busa in before I install it.. The model I have is a Yosh R146rrd-TRI2... This is what my can looks like.

Tri_Oval_20car_20can.jpg

..this is a sweeeet can..
smile.gif
lov'it - carbon look, single can, twin port.. how much for the full system?

Back