Exhaust

Heavy Metal

Registered
I have an '04 SE, PCIIIr, Smart TRE, BMC Race Filter.

NOW!!! I am interested in a Exhaust, and looking at HP Gain most of all, I kinda like the 4 into 2 system not 4 into 1 into 2, as well as either by cans or full exhaust, I like Yoshimura, HMF, any one know the HP gains off these via cans and full system over stock, as well as if their is a better can or full system in 4 into 2 type system, I am leaning to the all titanium full Yoshimura with carbon cans or titanium...

I would appreciate ANY input and advice as well as dyno reselts from the real world not the manufactures...

Thanks!!!

I got the BDE Gen.III exhaust, K&N Filter, Tre, PCIIIR,Pair Valve Mod, Air Box Mod, custom map and pulled 170.9 on the dyno. Respectable numbers.

I got the BDE Gen.III exhaust, K&N Filter, Tre, PCIIIR,Pair Valve Mod, Air Box Mod, custom map and pulled 170.9 on the dyno. Respectable numbers.
WOW!!! Decent gain on all that...

What was your HP gain/gain on Tourque on the Exhuast alone??? as well as overall Tourque going qith that 170.9 HP.

I am new to this well not new just comming back into it... last time I rode was 1981 The bike was a 2 stroke YAMAHA RD400F Daytona Special... had 46k+ on it tells you how much I rode it
smile.gif
plan to put 100K or more on my Busa... Well Busa's depends on how different the 2005 is...

Back