Exhausted

Oh, here's mine  
cool.gif

Finished2.jpg

Finished.jpg

More and more I am finding that the Hindle may just be the best option. I know it made wicked horsepower on 3 of my previous bikes and I have not heard anything but good stuff about it on the Hayabusa.

As far as the badge on the HMF goes, they told me they were riveted on when I called. If it is just a sticker then I can probalby still get away with peeling them off.

Watch this space, I will be making a decision shortly even if I have to draw straws! lol's

(CBXRider @ Apr. 17 2007,16:21) I really like my modded stock cans.  The sound is GREAT and they look good too.  I may have them black ceramic coated or something to go with the colors on my 06 LE.
PIC PLEASE!!!

(tlrbandit @ Apr. 19 2007,18:04) As far as the badge on the HMF goes, they told me they were riveted on when I called.  If it is just a sticker then I can probalby still get away with peeling them off.
Mine is riveted.

But damn i do love them. Badge or not.

Thought I would show you what carbon Muzzy and Caro wheels look like. We all love the looks of our Busas, especially if we did the choosing and wrenching, kind of increases the relationship. Like the other guys, I have many reasons why I love Muzzy:Great fittment on install, Quiet but throaty when putting through little towns, awesome aggressive sound on the big end, no headache sound when touring, gave me 17 HP with PCIII, etc. You gotta choose bro, good luck!

P1000079.JPG

raydog,yours is the best looking busa ive seen on this site...just great colors and mods.some nice rearsets would look great on that bike.

(tlrbandit @ Apr. 19 2007,21:04) As far as the badge on the HMF goes, they told me they were riveted on when I called.  If it is just a sticker then I can probalby still get away with peeling them off.
Maybe I'm wrong... I'll check mine later and let you know. Paul and I are gonna swap mine over since the stickers on now are scratched...

(///M+Busa @ Apr. 19 2007,23:31) Rookie question: Do the HMF slip ons come with the mid-pipe?
yes. GMbusa has them on his 07, and they look like a full system.

Raydog, your bike is awesome. Everything comes together really good on your bike. Definitely a clean example of what a few simple mods can do.

Back