Whooped an 08 zx14

Once you get to a certain level, nothing else matters. Both bikes have such speed that who cares which is quicker, as it has been said, it boils down to the rider. Now when it comes to looks, the ZX14 is seriously lacking in my opinion. So at the end of the day if the busa is slower I can do a few mods to be quicker but the ZX14 will still be ugly.

I wish i could have my posts back 13,648 plus 504
cool.gif
 pm this guy he can do it

https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=Profile;CODE=03;MID=111-1119545533

stock motors can vary in hp. you may have a high hp busa racing a low hp 14. and vis versa. both are fast. but one is still ugly
cool.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
thats the reason I bought mine they both had more speed an accleration than I was willing to use on the street anyway. I have seen some nice looking zx 14 with mods halo eyes fat tire kits and such but the Busa looks
cool.gif
before you even get the key in your hand.

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

cool.gif

I have been on several forums and of course in general everybody thinks their bike is the best. I have owned several bikes and like certain things about all of them. the zx14 looks cool in my book. When I was shopping in 06, price played the biggest role in my purchase. If I had to pick a cool looking new bike it would be the v max. A crusier with sport bike handling and brakes. Then there is that v4 sound (v twin at low rpm, inline 4 at high rpm) I owned a 98 v max that dyno'd out at 130 rwhp. If it didn't handle and brake like a pig I would still have it!!!

2009_v_max.jpg

Back